[H]<Ex Inferno>Team Yellow N 11/12 & H 8/12 Ny'aloltha pushing for AoTC

Guild: Ex Inferno
Realm: Area 52
Faction: Horde

Team Yellow
When: Tues, Weds 8:30pm - 11pm Server (Eastern)

Ex Inferno is a long-standing guild, known for it’s strong community and family atmosphere. It is an 18+ guild, open to all types of people from all walks of life.

About Team Yellow:
We are one of the raiding teams in Ex Inferno, looking at continuing pushing AOTC with Ny’alotha. Our little band of adventurers was put together a week after EP dropped, and we’re searching for a few more members. We achieved AOTC for EP & are looking to do the same with Ny’alotha. We’re 11/12 in normal but have started our quest to AOTC to where we are 8/12 heroic.

Specifically, we are looking for one more tank & healer as well as a few more dps (w/off spec heals and/or tank would be an added bonus) to round out our roster. Come join and do not miss the last AOTC before Shadowlands!

For more information reach out to one of the three of us :

Kevil (Raid Leader) : Btag - Sylverwynd#1332

Kizzlewix (Healer Coordinator/Raid Asst) : Btag - TheKizzlewix#1459

Reyura (Raid Asst) : Btag - AdoraRayne#1480

Team Yellow still has several open spots for raid

Team Yellow is LFM!

If you are a melee dps looking for a new home check out Team Yellow

Bump! Team Yellow is in need of a healer and could use another melee DPS with off-spec heal!

Have a 393 monk that I am looking to play, just need some help getting more gear for ep

Are you still looking for a healer? I’m looking to join a raid team.

Are you still looking for raiders? I am 417 Ret / Holy recently back to WoW after a 3 year break. Before the break, I did quite a bit of mythic raiding. I’m server transferring back to Area 52 and looking for a raiding home.

Still looking for new members!

I added you to btag :slight_smile:

Added your btag. Would love to talk

Awesome glad we were able to get in contact eith you guys!

Bumping post

Also looking for at least more healer!!

Looking for a tank to fill a spot as well!