[H] <Evolved> Whitemane - PVP 18+ Accomplished Casual Gaming Community

How do I apply to join the classic guild? do I need to create an account on the community section of website?

very interested in finding active guild on Whitemane. looking for pve / pvp friends come phase 2.

1 Like

Hi Dumorne,
Yes create an account on our forums and you can message myself as noted in the post or Jed and we can get you an invite to the guild.

1 Like

Always looking for more folks to join the fun! Weā€™re not just a Classic guild full of good people, but a great gaming community as well! Come see what the Evolved community is all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

Have questions? Ask away!

1 Like

Growing community with lots to offerā€¦ Come check us out.

2 Likes

Looking a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Are you in need of a Classic guild, Who also does more then just plays Classic WoW? Come check out evolvedgaming. org. Check out what we have to offer. It might just be what your looking for.

1 Like

Always looking for some new members to join our community. We dont just play world of warcraft across allianceā€¦ horde and classic. We also in ffxiv and eso.
ā€¦ among lots of different smaller games.

Check out our website and see if we are what you are looking for. If you have questions just go to website and hop on discord and ask in our general chat channelsā€¦

Best of luck in finding a new homeā€¦

I have a 60 hunter and I am interested in joining.