[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Good evening! I’ve spent the better part of the day looking for a guild to join after taking a bit of a break post BFA launch last summer and feel Evolved Gaming may be the spot for me.

I’ve been playing WoW since the vanilla days to varying degrees. I almost always give the new expansion a solid go and love to see how the game advances as I sadly get older lol

The reason for my desire to join comes mostly from not having any IRL friends that play any longer and while the game is enjoyable to some degree solo, having a place to call home and be able to bang out M+ and other group content with as a guild is just so much better. Weird huh? A MMORPG is more enjoyable with friends! lol

I’ve seen varying posts on how best to app, but it seems contacting via discord comes up the most along with a message of intent/interest. I will be more than happy to do so and sent @Seabass#5631 a request.

Cheers and may the RNG be forever in your favors!

1 Like

We’d be happy to have you! If you can’t get ahold of Seabass for some reason you can also /who evolved when in game and members online should be able to get ahold of any officer for you.

3 Likes

3/8 Heroic as of last night! Come join us as we push further into heroic Eternal Palace.

4 Likes

We’re still recruiting! All are welcome wether you raid or not and we’ve got a budding PVP community forming as well!

3 Likes

If you’re looking for a friendly, fun guild to join for PVP, raiding, M+, or just shooting the breeze, Evolved would love to have you!

3 Likes

Pushing heroic Ashvane tonight ! Come join the fun!

3 Likes

Always looking for more members to join our active community. Check out the website and register if interested.

evolvedgaming .org

Alliance (Proudmoore) - /who Evolved
Horde (Area 52) - /who Evolved Gaming

3 Likes

Come join us in Evolved, we have an active, fun community for hanging out in game and out!

3 Likes

Come join us, we’ve started running the heroic warfront as a group as well.

2 Likes

We are now 6/8H, come join in on the fun.

2 Likes

6/8H and always looking for more people to join our fantastic community. Contact us for more information.

2 Likes

Still recruiting! Come join us!

2 Likes

We’re having a blast progressing through H Palace (Za’qul is ours this week!), running M+, PvPing, and just generally enjoying the recent patch!

If you’re looking forward to Classic, we’ll be there too! Look for Evolved on Whitemane (Horde).

Come see what our multi-game community is all about. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have punch and pie

2 Likes

Applied on website. Im a 439 blood dk if you guys need a tank ill happily join im still in a guild atm though

1 Like

Join us as we continue our foray in Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

2 Likes

We can absolute use more tanks, and your application has been approved. You can check /who evolved for an officer to get a guild invite when you’re ready, or you can message me on discord at Aellice#1735 or Thrazdak at Seabass#5631 if you have more questions or just need to get someone’s attention for an invite.

2 Likes

Always looking for new people to raid, run M+, do a little PvP and/or just hang out with. Contact us if you have any questions :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome, fun group of people! Check out Evolved Gaming for an amazing online community! I am always excited to see how much our Horde guild keeps growing! I may be an evil Alliance player, but I still :heart: my Horde friends!

For more information, check out our website: community.evolvedgaming .org
Alliance-Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde -Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming
Classic-Whitemane Horde
Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information!

2 Likes

Evolved is always looking for more members to fill its roster up. Check out our website and register. Come be apart of a ever growing community.

Also looking to play classic on Whitemane Horde - PvP

https:// evolvedgaming. org/

1 Like