[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Openly recruiting for raids, all classes and roles will be considered!

Not interested in raiding? That’s fine too! Our members are into running M+, PvPing, and getting excited for 8.3! All are welcome socially.

If you are also playing Classic, we’re there too! Look for Evolved on Whitemane (Horde).

Come see what our multi-game community is all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Blizzcon is here, the hype is real! Come experience it with us!

2 Likes

With blizz con going on our community has been gaining some new members with lots of different hypes for wow… diablo and over watch. Make sure you have a good community like ours that does more then just play wow… Check out our website for more details and the different games we have to offer…

2 Likes

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org. Feel free to reach out with any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come check out our great and always growing community of players!

2 Likes

Come check us out, we’re always looking for new friends! Check out the top post for the most up to date details!

1 Like

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. evolvedgaming. org We might be just what you’re looking for. :smile:

Still looking for people to come join us for now, 8.3 and beyond!

1 Like

Come join us, we had a great time with the anniversary timewalking raid, only mildly singed by Ragnaros.

1 Like

Come check out evolved gaming on A52. We have a growing roster, getting excited for 8.3!

1 Like

Growing community with lots to offer. Come check us out…

1 Like

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming. org

Come check out Evolved! Casual friendly but we like to raid.

1 Like

I am very interested in joining im in another server but would like to move to a new server with a nice guild to raid. Also started playing again with my Mage its low ilvl atm 406 i think but willing to improve to join ur raids. i checked ur website not entirely sure how to join lol. My discord is Ashron#6580 and my btag is Ashron#11806. Ill be on tomorrow to join new server and guild if you have me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good peeps and good fun. Come join us for raids, M+ or various other guild activities! Aellice has cookies!

2 Likes

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. evolvedgaming. org We might be just what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting all classes as we get ready for 8.3! Come beat up some old gods with us!

2 Likes

I know there is lots of people Guild less out there with the drought of the current content. Everyone is awaiting the 8.3 patch as well as the new raid tier.

We are currently still going strong in terms of Raiding, Mythic Plus and everything else in between…

Come check out our website at evolvedgaming .org, Like what you see then just simply register and you can be apart of our ever growing community…

2 Likes

Openly recruiting for 8.3/Ny’alotha, all classes and roles will be considered!

Not interested in raiding? That’s fine too! Our members are into running M+, fun-runs, achievement and mount hunting, questing/leveling, and more!

If you are also playing Classic, we’re there too! Look for Evolved on Whitemane (Horde).

Come see what our multi-game community is all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

We’re still in open recruiting! Come join a fun and friendly group of people!

2 Likes