[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Looks like 8.3 is going to be Awesome!! We are so excited about it and looking forward to facing N’Zoth and all that 8.3 is going to offer. Come join us now as we are continuing our Heroic Eternal Palace weekly raids to increase item levels to maximum prior to 8.3 release. We also just started Achievement runs in Eternal Palace.

1 Like

Are you excited for Ny’alotha and all things tentacles and old gods? We are! Come join us as we prepare to smack down N’zoth in 8.3! And make some new friends while you’re at it!

1 Like

This is a super group of people that is more like a family. Raiding, AOTC, Keys, you name it. Come check out Evolved!

1 Like

Hello! I’m a seasoned Warrior player that has played since Vanilla. I have taken a number of breaks this expansion due to the constant struggle to find a consistent group to play with. My primary interests are M+ and AOTC raiding.

A bit about my experience; I have been a CE raider and a high-end progression raider most of my time playing. I took a more casual approach to the game for BFA and have found it difficult to find a guild that doesn’t fall apart quickly. I’m typically my own largest critic and spend a good portion of time reviewing my logs to always get better.

I don’t play a lot of games or have time to play a ton so I try to make my time count when I do/can. Let me know if you have any slots and we can talk soon. My Btag is MadDawg#1310.

Thank you.

1 Like

413 DH with past raiding exp looking for a casual raiding guild.

Battle Tag: Smoke88@1169

1 Like

Hi there! :smiley: I just added you – my btag is Calaverita #1413

Hiya! I just added you, too – my btag is Calaverita#1413

Openly recruiting for raids, all classes and roles will be considered!

Not interested in raiding? That’s fine too! Our members are into running M+, PvPing, and just generally enjoying 8.2!

If you are also playing Classic, we’re there too! Look for Evolved on Whitemane (Horde).

Come see what our multi-game community is all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

Still recruiting all! Come join us!

1 Like

If you are still looking for a mature fun-filled guild to level your toons to 120, raid Eternal Palace (for AOTC or Glory of the Eternal Raider,) do some Mythic + dungeon-dwelling, or just need a place to call home… We at Evolved Gaming just may be it. Come check us out.

1 Like

Always looking for more friendly faces in our great community! Check us out at evolvedgaming .org. Feel free to reach out with any questions. :slight_smile:

Come join a super fun guild as we start getting ready for 8.3!

1 Like

Always looking for more members to join our growing community. Come check us out and it might just be what your looking for.

1 Like

Come join our community! We’re all getting excited for anniversary events and 8.3. A great guild to hang out in and meet folks for M+, raiding, and more!

1 Like

Openly recruiting for raids, all classes and roles will be considered!

Not interested in raiding? That’s fine too! Our members are into running M+, PvPing, and getting excited for 8.3! All are welcome socially.

If you are also playing Classic, we’re there too! Look for Evolved on Whitemane (Horde).

Come see what our multi-game community is all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

Still growing and still recruiting! Has your guild died to the Classiclysim? Well we’re still here! Come join the fun!

1 Like

We’re always recruiting new members for M+, raiding, timewalking, and more. Come check us out!

1 Like

Still recruiting all, raiders and non! Come join a super fun, multi-game community, and make some new friends!

2 Likes

With blizz con coming up quickly. Do you have a guild / community to spend it with and go over all the new info thats coming up? Come check our community we have to offer and join in all the fun times…

We dont just have WoW to offer, We are also in FFXIV and ESO for other MMO’s we play. Also play other games such as Apex, Overwatch, Destiny 2, Boarder Lands 3, Mine Craft and some others as well…

Check us out at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

2 Likes

Come join us as we start preparing of 8.3…and beyond!

3 Likes