[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey Nanobanano,

Check out our website @ https:// evolvedgaming. org/ to see if we would be a good fit. Alternatively, you can shoot me a message on Discord (Seabass#5631) if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

412 Blood DK interested in joining your raid team, can off spec DPS frost if needed but I prefer tanking.

Hey, I added you guys last night, but had an early day at work today and didnt get a chance to pm you. Between work and a real life emergency I totally forgot to add after i read the response on the website days ago. Just thought I’d post it here, plus free bump.

Hey Cadaverz,

Check out our website @ https:// evolvedgaming. org/ to see if we would be a good fit. Alternatively, you can shoot me a message on Discord (Seabass#5631) if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey there, was interested in applying for a spot on the team as a Demon Hunter but can play other melee dps if prefered. My battle tag is Snibsnab#1221

Sorry, this was me. posted on wrong character.

Hi! I actually received your friend request, will try contacting you again today!

1 Like

5/8N on our first night, looking to wrap it up tonight! Heroic is just around the corner. :slight_smile:

But you don’t need to be a raider to join! Casual/social, M+, PvP – come see what we have to offer!

1 Like

7/8N in our first week and looking to push ahead.

Check out our website @ https:// evolvedgaming or shoot us a message on Discord (Seabass#5631 / Aellice#1735) if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re always looking for new folks to join our growing community! Come see what we’re all about. evolvedgaming. org We might be just what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our raid teams, both Horde and Allicane, provide great opportunity’s to play with friends, down many bosses, and get the BIS gear. Both factions are already working on Heroic Eternal Palace, and eventually getting “Ahead of the Curve (AOTC)”. Join soon so you can be a part of this highly sought after achievement.

Looking to finish Normal and make the plunge into heroic this week!

If you’re looking for a great community, whether it be raiding, M+, PvP or just the social experience, < Evolved Gaming > could be the guild for you. Check out our website @ https:// evolvedgaming. org/ or contact us on Discord (Seabass#5631) for more information :smiley:

1 Like

Were still looking for new members and welcoming all! Come join us as we start tackling heroic Palace!

1 Like

2/8H in our first night. Come join us as we continue our venture into Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

1 Like

Trying to apply now actually, but the confirmation email is taking a bit to send

Hi Bobandus,

What username did you apply with on the website? Add me on Discord if you want to chat: Seabass#5631

1 Like

Getting ready for a fresh week of raiding, and we could use a mage! :slight_smile: But even if you’re not a mage, or not even into raiding, come check out our multi-gaming community. We might be a great fit for you! evolvedgaming. org

1 Like

Awesome group of people that I highly recommend you check out! Our sister Horde guild is doing amazing and just keeps growing! I can’t wait to see how far they come and how much they continue to grow! :smiley:

If you are looking for a guild to call home, Evolved Gaming is the place for you! We are in multiple games such as World of Warcraft Horde, World of Warcraft Alliance, ESO, FFXIV, Overwatch, Minecraft and more! You will find yourself with an amazing online community and family and always have great people to talk to while you are gaming! :smiley:

For more information, check out our website: community.evolvedgaming .org
Alliance-Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde -Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming
Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information!

1 Like

Hey everyone, I added the few people asking for Discord messages onto Discord to speak further! I re-rolled onto Area 52 looking to start fresh. You guys caught my eye as I’m looking for someone to join up. Hope to hear from someone! Thanks.

1 Like

A whole new week with new challenges is upon us. Come join us as we continue our journey into the Eternal Palace!

3 Likes