[H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Come join us as we push to get as many of our members AOTC as possible! Great atmosphere to play and socialize.

2 Likes

Still looking for more! Could use more melee DPS but everyone is welcome to join us!

2 Likes

Looking for some fun while heroic raiding? Maybe some M+? Or maybe just a place to call home? We’re is continuing to add to our ranks as we push to get AOTC for as many of our members as possible, and get ready for 8.2! Come see what our community is all about. :slight_smile: evolvedgaming .org

1 Like

Evolved Gaming is still looking for new members to join our great community for all content!

2 Likes

Getting closer and closer to 8.2

1 Like

I got two amigos that would be interested with me

1 Like

Hello all. Ilvl409 H.DH, 8/8H U, 8/8H & 2/8M BoD coming back for 8.2. I like running M+ to get gear outside the raid, gearing others and sharing loot if it’s a big upgrade for them. The raid times and community sounds great, if you’re interested I can put in an application.

1 Like

8.2 is less then a week away, Next raid tier is about 2.5 weeks away. Do you have a community that your apart of? Come and check out Evolved Gaming at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Just register with our website and you can be apart of a Multi Gaming community that does not just play World of Warcraft…

2 Likes

We’re definately interested. You can register for our website at evolvedgaming .org and then contact either of the recruitment officers on discord: Aellice#1735 or Seabass#5631, and we can look at getting you a guild invite and discord permissions set up. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

Any RDruid spots available?

1 Like

Great, I’ll throw in an application tonight. I’ll be spending all weekend switching to and getting rank 3 with Alchemy in preparation for 8.2.

1 Like

We’re definitely interested and always looking for healers, especially with a DPS off-spec just in case. You can register on our website at evolvedgaming .org and then contact either of the recruitment officers on discord: Aellice#1735 or Seabass#5631, and we can look at getting you a guild invite and discord permissions set up. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

Hello! I am interested in you guild/community. I enjoy running M+ and may be interested in raiding if there is room on your team. I also enjoy running BGs from time to time as well. I just registered on your website and I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Jaydyn. Sorry for the late reply, busy weekend away.

We’re definitely interested. You can register on our website at evolvedgaming .org and then contact either of the recruitment officers on discord: Aellice#1735 or Seabass#5631, and we can look at getting you a guild invite and discord permissions set up. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

With 8.2 upon us, Maybe all you people that have been away from the game for awhile are looking for a community to join. Come check us out and take a look around our website. https:// evolvedgaming. org/

If you like what you see register and hope on discord and come chat with us. We play more then just World of Warcraft. So maybe we are the right community for you.

We are always looking for new members to join us in World Of Warcraft. We do lots of Mythic Plus content, We do some PvP from time to time and we raid normal and heroic content and get AoTC before the next raid tier.

Have a great day…

2 Likes

8.2 is here! Come join us as we prepare for our descent into Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m not currently on Area52 but I’m willing to server swap if I can find the right community.

I don’t have a ton of IRL friends who play WoW and most guilds I have been in are either to small that they rely heavily on LFG when trying to raid so groups never fill out and raids never get attempted or they are to big that when a new person (myself) joins I go unnoticed and get ignored… never getting an opportunity to raid.

I’m a huge fan of the warcraft universe and I’m an avid raider in other similar games I just have never really gotten a good opportunity to raid in WoW outside of LFR. I love the challenge of overcoming raids as a team and I’m willing to put the time in to learn the raid mechanics and take advise from more experienced players. I am by no means an expert player but I do understand the fundamentals of my class.

I’d love a chance to join a community like this and get in some group content with you guys!

My current main is a rogue (combat) and I’m around 380 and rising.

1 Like

Hey Goron! Shoot me a message in Discord so we can chat. :slight_smile: Nystera#3611

1 Like

Hello I just switched to Area 52 looking for a guild to play with on WoW, I mainly play on my Demon Hunter Havoc squad. Its been awhile since I have been in a Guild and looking to play content with some people. ilvl 385 with my current Demon Hunter

Happy reset day. Hope everyone is enjoying the new 8.2 patch. We have one more week until we get the new dungeons and raid tier. So excited to get some new content in that aspect of the game that so many of us love to do…

Come check out our Community at https:// evolvedgaming. org/ and maybe we have what your looking for. We are more then just a World of Warcraft guild.

1 Like