[H] Evolved Gaming 18+ Community Recruiting

Hope everyone’s New Year is starting off well! Come check out Evolved Gaming for an amazing group of players and become part of our constantly expanding community! With the new raid right around the corner, now is the perfect time to find your online gaming home!!

Check out our website: community.evolvedgaming .org
We also have Evolved groups in World of Warcraft-Alliance Proudmoore server, Elder Scrolls Online and various other games such as Overwatch, CoD Black Ops 4, Altas, and more!

Alliance-Proudmoore server- /who Evolved
Horde -Area 52 server - /who Evolved gaming
Just whisper anyone online and ask to talk to an officer for more information!

4 Likes

Looking for a great community? Lots of different games to play? Lots of games your looking into getting into? Come take a look at our Multi Gaming Community and see what we have to offer.

Always looking for new members with our horde guild. Getting into raiding? Getting into Mythic plus dungeons? Maybe looking to start up PvP? we might have what you want.

Check us out at https:// evolvedgaming . org/ (Need to put it all together)

4 Likes

Come join our growing community! Raiding schedule is firming up and our raid team is growing! Come be a part of it, and the larger community, as we gear up for the new tier on Jan 22nd!

5 Likes

With our new raid just around the corner we are always looking for some new raiders to fill the gap… we are currently looking for some Healers with DPS offspecs as well as a lot of DPS…

Please as always take a look at our website or do a /who Evolved Gaming in game and ask for an officer.

Have a great raid tier.

We also do more then just raiding we also do Mythic plus dungeons… and with the new season there will be lots looking too attempt to get there 10’s done for there prize.

We also attempting to get lots of members in that just enjoy leveling and some banter of guild chat… everyone is more then welcome to join our guild and see what we all about.

We also are a multi gaming community with more to offer such as…
World of Warcraft Alliance (Proudmoore)
Elder Scrolls Online
Final Fantasy 14
Atlas
Overwatch
Call of Duty black out
Diablo

and some other little games along the way.

Come check out https:// evolvedgaming. org/
Register with out website

Have a great day

3 Likes

Come join our growing guild as we progress through the Battle of Dazar’alor! Loving the new raid! So much fun!

4 Likes

Great community to be a part of. Many friends and good times to be had across multiple games. Whatever you are feeling like playing that night, chances are there is someone else to play with. Our guilds are active and are able to work around your schedule. The new raid has been a ton of fun and we would love to have you join us. Give us a shot and be a part of an awesome community, you wont be disappointed.

5 Likes

What a great new raid BoD is… and we could use your help… Looking for some raiders to fill our ranks. We currently looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec incase we run into trouble when we have to many… as well as any DPS…

We have been running our raids on Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 PM EST to 10:30 PM EST…

We have completed 4/9 Normal but we have been pugging extras to get it going. Looking to be a full guild group.

Even if your not a raider we still want you… Always looking for more members for Leveling, Dungeons, Questing and just being on discord and chatting… Come check us out at https:// evolvedgaming .org/

If you like what you see then register with our website.

Thanks and have a great day

4 Likes

We are still building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST. 7/9 N and having a blast. :slight_smile:

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc etc! Come check out our 18+, multi-gaming community.

I’m Evolved’s Horde-side RO, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

4 Likes

Evolved is an amazing community and I am so happy I became part of it before the launch of Legion. All the fun, awesome people make playing WoW so much better! :slight_smile:

I also love knowing I have the option to join Evolved many other games including Elder Scrolls Online, FF14, World of Warcraft-Horde on Area 52, World of Warcraft-Alliance on Proudmoore, Altas and so many more options! Its great to have the ability to play various games and stay with the same online community/family you love being part of!

Check out at evolvedgaming .org for more information!

4 Likes

We are still building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST. 7/9 N and having a blast.

Currently looking for some DPS and Healers with offspec (in case we have to many).

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc etc! Come check out our 18+, multi-gaming community.

Check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming .org/ … Register with the website if you like what you see…

Severinne is Evolved’s Horde-side RO, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to come find her on Discord - Nystera#3611.

3 Likes

We are still building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST. 7/9 N and having a blast. :slight_smile:

Currently looking for some DPS and Healers with offspec (in case we have to many).

Not into raiding? No problem! We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc etc! Come check out our 18+, multi-gaming community.

See more on our website at https:// evolvedgaming .org-- Register with the website if you like what you see!

I’m Evolved’s Horde-side RO, so if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

3 Likes

We’re still growing, and looking for new members, both raiders and non! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST, 7/9 N and looking to start heroic soon.

We are also happy to run mythic + dungeons, help with leveling and questing, or anything else you would simply like to do with friends. And for you Double Agents for life, we have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

More information can be found on our website at https:// evolvedgaming .org - feel free to register if you like what you see!

I’m the new recruitment officer for horde side, so please feel free to whisper me, or any officer, in game with questions, or you can find me on Discord: Aellice#1735

4 Likes

Great group of members and Leaders over on the Horde side of things. They have been just trucking along getting into the raid on normal kill ing 7 of the 9 bosses. as well as doing some mythic plus dungeons along the way.

Having them as part of our community in evolved is amazing. Come check us out at https:// evolvedgaming. org/… Register with the website… Hope on discord and join our community in the great games we play.

3 Likes

Amazing community and I am so happy I get to be part of it. All these awesome people making logging into the game and hanging out on Discord so much more fun!

We have an Evolved guild on World of Warcraft-Horde Area 52, World of Warcraft-Alliance Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14-Cactuar, Atlas, and people playing ton of various shooters such as Apex Legends, Overwatch, CoD-Bo4 and more. Its so amazing to have the ability to play different games with the same group of people :smiley:

Check out at evolvedgaming .org for more information!

3 Likes

We’re still looking for new people for our raid team! We’re currently at 8/9N, 1/9H on BoD, but have room for more in our raid team, especially healers and DPS! Don’t raid? Not a problem, we’re welcoming everyone to our cross-gaming community! Check our website evolvedgaming .org for more information and some of the games we span!

3 Likes

We just completed BoD normal! 9/9N 1/9H
Working to clear heroic soon.

2 Likes

Come check out Evolved and be part of an amazing friendly, growing community! This has been the best online community/family I have had the pleasure of being part of and I can’t wait to get to meet new people and see us grow!

Check out evolvedgaming .org for more information or reach out to any of the people mentioned in the top post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread

We’re still recruiting, so if you want to join the friendliest guild around, send me a message! Just hit 9/9N, 2/9H last Thursday! Still have open raid spots, and really need more melee DPS and Shamans of all stripes!

1 Like

Our sister guild FOR THE HORDE is doing really well with what they have accomplished along the way. They are moving very well through there Normal and Heroic BOD Raid tier content.

They are always looking for some new members and raiders to join them in there fun times they have every night…

NO… You dont have to be a raider to join… Always looking for just the casual member to join in on the fun times.

Through the mythic plus dungeons… leveling… and the great banter on discord this is the right guild for you.

check out our website and if interested just register and get on discord and join in on the fun…

1 Like