[H] <Evolved> 18+ Gaming Community recruiting all! Fun, friendly social atmosphere!

Hey everyone! Evolved is a great place to make friends to play games with!

Our horde guild is actively recruiting all classes/specs. We believe you should play what’s fun for you. Join discord and check us out!

1 Like

Hope everyone is enjoying the last of their weekend and has a fantastic week! We still have room for more in our growing community! Always looking for people who are wanting to find an amazing online home and a friendly, fun community to be part of! We offer a ton of different games beyond just WoW, so come check us out! :smiley: Our members play a variety of games from FFXIV, Lost Ark, Overwatch, New World, Diablo Immortal and more!!

Are you Hyped?!?! Cause our community is really Hyped!!! With the announcement of Dragonflight potentially being released this year on New Years eve lets hope the blizzard can deliver with a great New Years Eve present to us all.

Our Community has a little bit of everything that you might be interested and excited about. Not only do we have Horde but we also have Alliance as well. Which means we have a Cross Faction community with roughly 350+ members across both wow guilds.

Make sure to check out the top post for more information. Hope to hear from you soon.

This sounds sweet! Hoping to join!

Come hang out and have some fun with us! Cleared normal SotFO the past 2 weeks in a row now. Should be pushing into Herioc soon.

Evolved is looking for more members to join our 18+ multi-gaming community. If you are looking for a new guild, returning to the game, or just want to hang out with new people and make new friends, give Evolved a try.

Evolved is looking to bolster its numbers so if you’d like to get into a great guild before season 4 check us out!

Hi there! I am an adult casual altoholic. Looking for a casual friendly atmosphere Horde side server. I have no interest in pushing mythic keys or high-end hardcore raiding. I would love to see raids in casual fun, friendly, non-toxic, positive environment. I love to run old raids/dungeons for mounts, mogs, and pets as well as help people out when and if I can. I play other games (LOTRO, ESO, SWTOR, GW2, FFXIV(not a lot tho ) as well and play alliance but NOT looking for an alliance side home.

With my rambling, I am wondering if the guild is accepting players of my playstyle?

2 Likes

Absolutely! We have a few people who are all about alt leveling and there is absolutely no pressure to push keys or be hardcore. We’re all about having fun and maintaining a drama free social atmosphere. We’d love to have you!

1 Like

With season 4 coming out soon there is going to be lots of members returning looking for a new home. Make sure to check out our community. Yep thats right … Community… Cause we dont just have one faction we have 2 factions which means we have over 250 members that are looking to do all sorts of things from

• Raiding
  • Mythic Plus
  • Leveling
  • Transmogs
  • Mount Runs
  • Achievements
  • and more…

Make sure to check out the main above post for more information about our community. We are always looking for more members not just for World Of Warcraft but for other side games as well.

Yay for Sunday and the weekend, which never feels long enough! Evolved is still recruiting more to join our amazing community. If you are looking for a place to call home and the chance to make some amazing friends, come check us out!!

Evolved offers more than just World of Wacraft and we have members playing a ton of different games including FFXIV, Lost Ark, Overwatch, and many more!

Hello all. I have been gone from WOW since January due to health issues and when I returned my guild had died. I am looking to get back on WOW tomorrow and have been looking for a social, active and welcoming guild to join to have fun with and enjoy the game. I have a maxed ( well was maxed before I had to stop playing ) BM Hunter and Druid Tank. I came across your forum post and sounds like a great fit and would like to join if you all are willing to accept.

1 Like

This is my Druid.

1 Like

Hey there! I think I responded to your post in our discord. We’d love to have you in Evolved! :slight_smile:

Thanks and I have been accepted in!!!

If you are looking for your online home, a chance to make some new friends, and just a community that you can be part of, give Evolved a try! We are an 18+ multigaming community and are always looking for more to join us in our online fun! Everyone is friendly, fun, and we really do understand that real life comes first so Evolved is great for busy adults with jobs, families, etc!!