[H] <Evolved> 18+ Cross-faction Guild recruiting Ranged DPS for Casual Heroic Progression

Hi everyone. I’m a returning player looking for an active community to join. I play a holy priest with a shadow offspec and I have experience in mythic raiding. I’m hoping to find a friendly group of players to start running M0’s with as I learn the new dungeons and then hopefully raid with too. Tuesday is the only night that doesn’t work for me currently. Please let me know if you all have room for a chill priest!

First week is done, First reset is done and next week we will be raiding. With the release of dragonflight we have seen so many New and Returning members come to/back to our community. Hope if you are looking for a community you check out ours. Being Cross Faction between our 2 guilds is making finding a group so much easier.

Make sure to check out the top post for all of the information you need to get into our community…

1 Like

Are you a Horde player who likes to dabble on the Alliance side?

Do you wish you could do that while being in the same guild no matter which character you’re playing?

Look no further than Evolved! With Horde on Area 52 and Alliance on Proudmoore, we’re proud to offer a vibrant cross-faction raiding, socializing, and dungeoning community to our members.

To learn more, contact any of the officers listed in the first post - or come and visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/evolvedgaming
(if you experience issues using the link, try opening it from discord client itself - we’ve been having reports of some web users having trouble with discord server links, possibly due to popup blockers)

1 Like

Happy Saturday! Its been an amazing start to Dragonflight and all our members are looking forward to raiding/M+ opening next week!

If you are looking for your forever home, give Evolved a chance. We offer raid teams on 2 different set of days(T/F/S, and W/Th), Cross Faction Community, M+ Mingle nights, and just a bunch of fun, people to hang out with and game!

Come be part of an amazing, growing community! We are always looking for more to join the fun!

Hey Rinn - if you’re interested in raiding, we currently have 2 raid schedules available. The first is Tues-Fri-Sat and the second is Wed-Thurs. Since we have a cross-faction community anyone can raid on either team if the schedule works for them.
We also have a lot of people interested in m0 and beyond! I think a chill priest would go great on the team, if you’re interested I encourage you to come check out our Discord!

With mythic plus and raids coming out in 48 hours i hope everyone has a guild / community they are apart of that is a place to call home. If not then you looked up the right guild/community.

We do many different things between our Alliance / Horde guilds in our Cross Faction community. Multi different raid groups with teams through out the week. Multi different mythic plus mingles to just step back and hang with guildmates and have a great laugh.

Make sure to read the top top top post and get the info to join our discord and come ask us questions and see what we all about. Hope to hear from you soon…

1 Like

Both raiding and our famous “mythic mingle” event began this week. If you’re looking for a community to m+ and/or raid with, come check us out.

1 Like

Happy weekend everyone. Hope the first week of raiding and mythic plus dungeons are going amazing for all of you. I know in our Evolved WoW Community we are just having a blast. Doing so many keys as well as our 4 teams for raiding are doing amazing… 4-5 bosses down on the Wed-Thu teams and 4-6 down on the Tue-Fri-Sat.

We are always looking for some more members to join us in all aspects of WoW. Are you in an amazing community that has a cross faction community made up from our Alliance and Horde guilds? If not its something to look into by checking out all the top posts…

Make sure to have a great and wonderful weekend and Merry Christmas

1 Like

Raid season in full swing and the key #s are rising
Festive holiday cheer has everyone smizing
If casual AOTC fun is what you desire
Then come check us out - just don’t stand in the fire

2 Likes

Looking for your forever home? Come give Evolved a try! We are an 18+ gaming community and are always looking for more to join our fun, friendly group! We are just a group of adults who enjoy hanging out and gaming together in our free time!

We offer various events including raiding, M+ nights, Cross Faction game play, and more! And of course we have members who play a ton of other games on the side. :slight_smile:

Does Evolved have room for casual players as well? I’ve been in search of a new home for a long time and moved this toon to Area 52 about a year ago to feel out the server. I would love to get into something more than LFR and Heroic dungeons again but not anything too serious. Honestly, I’ve never ran a M+, not even an M0. :slight_smile: Looking to find a community I can call home that is welcoming and free of the cliques found in most medium to large guilds. If so, feel free to invite this toon and I’ll check out Evolved. Thanks!

Two healers LF a home, both at 7/8N and 1/8H in Vault of the Incarnates. Resto Druid and Disc Priest with DPS os. Do you have a team that could accommodate us? If so please let us know and we will apply. Thanks.

Rageplz - we definitely welcome casual players. If you’d like to learn M+, we have some wonderful guild event nights that might be right up your alley. Our Mythic Mingles are designed as social “get to know the guild and have fun” nights .

Custom - we try to accommodate friend groups but cannot guarantee you’d be placed together on a raid team due to balance. We do have room in our raids, however please be aware that we require all Tanks and Healers to have a viable DPS spec in case we have too many tanks/healers for the night.

If either of you have any more questions, please contact me via Discord (TBiscuits#2224) so that we can chat about it easier - I’d be happy to answer your questions.

1 Like

DM sent on Discord, and forum application made. Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Happy Holiday’s everyone! Wishing everyone a safe, wonderful holiday!

Big congrats to our raid teams for doing so well in the new raid tier! Looking forward to doing more in normal and moving on to heroic when its time!

If you are looking to be part of a fun, friendly community…give Evolved a chance! Now is a great time to join in. We offer raiding, M+ of various levels, fun, active Discord, guild chat, and a Cross Faction Community! :slight_smile:

Hey there looking for a casual guild to do m+ with and raid when I have time. My work schedule is all over the place being holiday season so can’t dedicate to raiding but when I have time off on the weekends would like to tag along if running. Unholy DK 381

Absolutely, we have lots of m+ enjoyers and will call for raids so you can join when you’re able.
Use the guild finder to apply and leave your Discord username in the note! Lots of officers on throughout the day, so someone will be along to approve before long.

2 Likes

If you’ve made a New Year’s resolution to finally find that welcoming casual-friendly guild you’ve been looking for, check out Evolved!

We pride ourselves on having an active and friendly cross-faction gaming environment - so whether you’re Horde (on Area 52) or Alliance (on Proudmoore), we’ve got a spot with your name on it!

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their New Year! If you are coming back to the game, or just looking for a new guild to try out…give Evolved a try! We are an 18+ multi gaming community and would love for you to join in on the fun :smiley:

We currently offer multiple raid team that raid on either Tues/Fr/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat…or Wed/Thurs from 6-8 pm PST!

If you are a M+ fan, we also run M+ mingle night so on Mon or Wed starting at 6 pm PST with just the goal of grouping up, running keys, and having fun! :slight_smile:

The Tues-Fri-Sat team is looking forward to raid tonight, and we have another mythic mingle event coming on Monday! If you’ve wanted to get into raiding or m+ in a supportive environment, come check out Evolved.

1 Like