[H] <Even Flow> Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST 8/8H LF 1 Tank and 2 Heals for Eternal Palace / M+

Here’s the TLDR:

Classic Launched, and half my team went with it, so we currently are looking to fill a few spots so we can continue raiding / selling runs. We have AOTC but if you don’t that’s ok, this guild is a character based outfit meaning “ I take attitudes, teamwork, willing to listen and learn OVER how high you parse”.

The plan is to acquire AOTC every tier then start setting our sights on M+ while also selling Normal/Heroic carry runs(since we aren’t going to be doing Mythic raiding anymore)

My promise to the membership is to ensure a healthy non toxic raid environment. I will not tolerate trolling, talking crap, yelling, or anything like that in this guild.If you have a grievance, act like an adult and we can handle it like adults. I give you my word that i will do everything i can as a raid leader/GM to make sure that our runs go as smooth as possible.All i ask is that you do the same.

Raid days: Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am PST

Tanks: Closed( Offspec Ok)

Healers: Closed(Offspec Ok)

Melee: Open

Ranged: Open

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, feel free to contact me:

Bnet:

GM/ Raid Leader= Vetec#1230

added to chat

Welcome to the team! Still have spots available for EP Raids and M+ Madness!

I’m def interested in joining, however, I am in need of gear. Would you guys be able to run me through some mythic dungeons and/or normals?

Appreciate your interest in the guild but currently we are looking for raid ready/almost raid ready players.

Have 1 healer spot open and a few melee/ranged spots open!

Room for a Rogue?

Welcome to the team! Got just a few more spots open fellas, add me on bnet let’s chat!

Still looking for a few more!

Looking for heals!

And 1 open spot for a tank!