[H][EST] 430 DH, Multiple alts LF home

Hi All,

I am a veteran player who has returned to the game in 8.2 and am looking for a guild to raid and do mythic plus with. I’d like a guild that is clearing heroic and working towards mythic content on a two day schedule. A lot of my friends have ceased playing the game, so I am looking to expand my social network and begin raiding once again. Evenings after 8 p.m. EST preferably.

I haven’t raided in BFA, and I really haven’t raided seriously since TBC, but with that said, I am a skilled player who consistently has pushed the upper limits of PvP (Arena and RBG) and M+, 90% of which was pugged.

I have 4 toons that are near where they need to be to experience heroic/mythic content and would be interested in raiding on the DH primarily, but would consider other characters as well if the position offered was lucrative enough.

Main: DH 431 ilvl, 1.2k IO
Alts: Rdruid 424 ivl 1k IO, MW Monk 426 ilvl 800 IO, 423 Ele Shaman 600IO

About me: I am a mature veteran player, who has a passion for the game. Consistently theorycrafting my characters to optimize them to their fullest potential and striving to push the hardest content the game has to offer. I am looking for a community of like-minded, skilled individuals that I can have fun with, relate to, and enjoy playing with.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please don’t hesitate to post here or reach out to me on battle.net. Squatch#11781 is my battle.net and Squatch#0188 is my discord.

Thank you.

[H] <Emblem> - Silvermoon - 6/8H - Sun/Mon - LF DPS - Semi Casual Heroic

Raid Times
Sunday 7pm - 10pm EST
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

About Us

Emblem is a semi-casual heroic guild (mythic if we have the numbers) looking for some DPS to fill out our roster. Guild consists of several mythic raiders who raid on an alt, as well as some more casual members.

Guild provides flasks, and feasts.

We do M+ and we try and ensure everyone gets their 10 done for the week.

Expectations

While the guild is semi-casual, we do expect folks to do their dailies, world quests and rep grinds to ensure their character can perform their best of the player’s ability.

Contact
Cabbage#1972 - Bnet
Cabbage#7826 - Discord

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you community wise but we’d be more interested in you being ele or a mw monk than a dh at the current time. If you’re still interested here’s our spam!

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 7/8H EP. We plan to clear heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Bump, still looking!

Hey Goop (Great name),

Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST

What we need:
Looking for 1 Tank (Warrior/Monk Pref, others considered, NO DK)
Looking for 1 Healer. (Monk/Priest pref, others considered)
Skilled DPS

Current Progression:
7/8H Eternal Palace
Prior experience casually pushing mythic raid content in previous tiers.

What is expected of you:

1. Please plan to be online 15 minutes prior to raid. We like to have the group formed by 5 minutes to raid time, that way once raid begins, we can get right into the content!
  2. The guild provides food and flasks for progression content in raid. We accomplish this through the donations provided by our guild members.
  3. It is your responsibility to come gemmed and enchanted.
  4. Come with a positive attitude! We’re all here to accomplish the same task, of downing content, getting geared, and having fun. No one wants a debbie downer bringing the group down.
  5. We have started running a lottery for the raiding group. This is not mandatory, but fun. 75% of the pot is available to raiders, with 25% of the pot going to the GBank to help with mats/resource costs/GRepairs.

A final note:
We’re a pretty laid back group, with adult raiders, and adult content. We will throw out dad jokes, just as much as the most foul language imaginable. We are fun and casual, but expect everyone to be performing to the best of their abilities once the time comes.

Please contact Mental#1754 if you have any interest in joining.

Still exploring all options, thanks for the interest guys. Will be in touch with some of you tonight!

Goopchute,
Hello! We are a group of veteran players looking for more raiders who are versatile!
We are currently 7/8 H EP and looking to progress into mythic tonight or Monday. We push keys and pvp! We raid M/Thr 9 - 12 est. Alt raids are on off days if you wish :slight_smile: If you are interested message me. Good luck and happy raiding!
Btag: Veda#12462

<Skull Dies Last> LFM 2 Night Raid Week!

WHO WE ARE After getting into the mythic raiding scene in BfA and working up to CE in BoD, a small group of friends decided to start a new guild on US Area 52 (Horde). Our goal is to provide players with a friendly, fun, chill, and laid back atmosphere and environment for raiding and pushing mythic keys. We believe that team work makes the dream work and value strengthening our community as a team over individual progression.

We are currently looking for players to build a raiding team roster for heroic EP AOTC to include tanks, healers, and DPS. Our long term goal is pursuing CE. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN. In addition we are always looking for players for our mythic key teams and have mythic key nights every Tuesday at 8:00 - 11:00 PM EASTERN.

HOW TO JOIN

Interested in joining our guild? Reach out to SDL leadership below via Battlenet or Discord!
Skeen - Guild Master - BNET - L33tSk33zY#1491 | Discord - SkeenGaming#3638
Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters #7240
Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - blurie #7748

Thank you all for the interest. Will be in touch with some of you! Also NOT willing to switch to Alliance! Something to keep in mind.