{H} <Equilibrium> A52 Recruiting for Eternal Palace 6/8M

Horde raiding guild looking to shore up our roster with a few key pieces. We are currently 8/8H, 5/8M.

• Boomkin w/resto off spec

• Shadow Priest

• Fury Warrior

• Warlock

• Ele Shaman w/resto off spec

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

All DPS will be strongly considered as we are a performance based guild.

Raid Times are as follows:

• Sunday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST
  • Monday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST

What will be expected of you:

1. Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  2. Attendance is a must, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but a heads up is always appreciated.
  3. Preparedness is another must, we always show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the back ups just in case is required.
  4. Performance is a no brainer. Although mechanics are important maintaining high DPS and or Healing is extremely important.

Please feel free to add the following Officers to Real ID if you are interested:

• Notfalling#1204
  • Tradrienia#1273
  • Magmo#1272
  • Psyco#1810
  • MeatyRhombus#1474

We only have 2 nights worth of raiding, although we do Mythic+'s throughout the week as well off night Heroic runs once progressing in mythic(when attendance permits on Wednesdays), we expect the best out of our players especially Sunday and Monday. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Officers with any questions. Thank You.

still lookin for that ranged DEEPS

and we will never stop looking

Bump, sill looking for RDPS

you should join because i give the best inspirational speeches

Bump, Still looking

You guys recruiting ret?

unfortunately we are looking into ranged DPS only at this point in time, however i am sure we can find some Mythic + runs for you if you would be interested in that.

still looking though

Bump, still looking

Check us out!!!

Still looking for some ranged dps, let us know if you’re interested!

Interested RDPS player here.
412 Boomy, OS Resto (Raiding main)
407 Hunter (M+ Main)
405 Prot pally (M+ Sales/Boosting friends)
TSleazy#1276

Decepticoon i sent you a friend request and we are still looking for Ranged!!!

Decepticoon I also sent you a friend request. Still looking to expand our roster!

This search will never end!

still looking

Still looking to add some great dps to our roster

Still recruiting

Looking for good players guys!!