[H] Epoch of Thought (15/15) | Whitemane | TBC Raiding

Currently recruiting for Classic to continue onto TBC Classic

[H] Epoch of Thought (2 team 15/15)| Whitemane | #1 US Non World Buffed Raiding |Wed/Thu/Sun 6PM—10 PM PST |Mon/Tue 830-1130 PST | Point-based Loot Council

TL;DR: #1 US horde Non World Buff Guild Seeks non-toxic, dedicated, competent raiders for Naxx farming. We are seeking 1-2 healing priests 1-2 Shamans (Resto/ele); 1-2 Warriors atm, but accept all great people who are willing to work to be their best. Will pay for transfers for the right candidates!

About: We were the first US Horde Guild to clear AQ40 without world buffs and continued our dedication to playing the game without reliance on world buffs to repeat the feat in Naxxramas. We were #14 in the world across both factions and #2 in the US. We were the fourth horde guild world wide to clear naxx without world buffs as well.

EoT started on Bloodscalp shortly after vanilla wow’s release & became a top guild on the server. We’ve persisted as a gaming family ever since. Our goal has always been to clear content as a team while providing a second family for our members. We obtained the NA First No Worldbuff AQ40 Clear and are currently 15/15 in Naxx without any world buff progression! Additionally, All Three of our teams have cleared up to 4h and 2 of our teams have cleared 4h!

Our leadership is experienced, skilled, and caring. We’ve been around since the beginning and we’re not quitting until we’ve farmed Naxx enough to gear everyone :). Our GM is a Retired USAF JAG and he’s leveraged that experience to run the guild with military organization skill, but fear not, there’s no drill sergeant attitude here only experience and dedication!

Raid Schedule: 2 Raid Teams: Wed/Thu/Sun, 6 PM to 10 PM PST (GMT-8) (9pm – 1 AM EST) hard stops and early nights where possible.

1 Late Raid team: Tues/Fri/Mon 830-1130 PM PST. We’re extremely active, and there’s raid content practically every single day!

Loot System: We run a unique/proprietary point-guided loot council (attendance and contributions are measured and accounted for, but there is no bidding, and the system is designed to be transparent and efficient). The loot council is focused on awarding gear where it best serves raid progression & best recognizes attendance, & contribution to raid performance. Weekly LC Meetings are streamed, and open feedback is solicited and considered.

What we expect: We expect dedicated, skilled raiders who show up with consumes, proper gear, & knowledge. We expect competence and literacy with computers, google spread sheets, balancing individual schedules, and team communication. We expect effort during, before, and after raids. We expect raiders to be dependent on skill and knowledge not world buffs to clear content.

We are team-focused so great performers are appreciated & recognized, but divas who are unconcerned with the health of the entire raid team or overly self-interested are not tolerated. We are a diverse group of raiders worthy of individual respect & the respect of everyone’s time. Toxicity and drama stirring have no place in our guild.

In short, be prepared, be knowledgeable, be on time, & don’t be an A-hole.

Looking for: We are targeting shamans who can heal while doing mechanics and are also looking for mages that whose egos can stay modest even when their DPS does not!

Any dedicated and skilled player will quickly find a spot in our roster so if you want to raid in an active guild that doesn’t depend on world buffs then join us!

We always welcome great people of all classes who want to bring a serious ethic into a friendly environment. If you can make our raid times and perform well without becoming toxic you are strongly encouraged to apply.

Core raid spots are earned through demonstrated competence & dedication.

Current Activity: Both our Teams have Naxx on farm. We are busy Farming everyone’s dream naxx gear and getting ready for TBC where we intend to polish down into a slightly more competitively casual 2 team TBC guild!

Beyond Wow, we also have guild Jackbox party nights for fun and unwinding.

Apply: The best way to join is to shoot our Recruitment team a private message:

Recruitment Officers–
discord: Dramascus#9060 |Bnet: TBD
discord: glitterbug#0149 |Bnet: TBD
discord: JackTBlade#3836 | Bnet: JackTBlade#1368

Guildmaster– discord: Lne#2710 | Bnet: Lne#1326
Vice GM– discord: jayman951#0951 | Bnet: jayman951#11268

The less social can also fill out an application on our Website https:// www.epochofthought.com

You can also jump on our discord at https://discord.gg/PFFr3BFBnB

Guildmaster Contact– discord: Lne#2710; Bnet Tag: Lne#1326

Join us!

3 Likes

Looking forward to speaking with our new recruits!

1 Like

Sapph down, hopefully kt in the next couple hours!

Edit:

KT to 9% but we just ran out of time; Should be this next week though!

Come join us if you want a place to raid where we do it without world buffs, have dedicated experienced leadership, and bring a true team focus where we love raiding together and enjoying the vanilla guild environment!

1 Like

Way to go Guys Sapph No WB’s So glad ya got it Wish I could have been there for the first one.

Bump! Taking down KT this week!

EDIT: This post has aged well

1 Like

We did it everyone; so incredibly proud of my guild…15/15 no world buffs, not a single bit of naxx done with world buffs.

Now we just need to do it until everyone has all their bis.

Still looking for serious players who are sick of world buffs or those who would just to play the game without that meta.

In my opinion playing without the world buffs is incredibly rewarding and I look forward to sharing it with many more raiders who just want to raid with a winning team!

Bump, very proud of our guild for the success they’ve given us!

Couldn’t have done it without you and your efforts along with the effort of all of our many awesome raiders putting in the hard work?

Hoping to shoot a message here when I can to the recruiters. I’m interested! Resto shaman who has some prebis!

Hey Mohaka! Jump into our Discord and I’ll reach out to you as soon as I can :smiley:

Definitely join discord; a new raider is always a welcome addition!

Grats guild, I know that Shannon has worked tirelessly and sacrificed much to get you all here and he’ll keep working hard until KT has given up all his loot :slight_smile:

Congratz guys!!! I know how hard you have all worked for this! You def deserve it!!! 15/15 is an amazing Feat!!! Specially with no world buffs!!! Shannon your doing a damn good job with everything setting up and organizing! Thank you guys everything has been amazing since i joined the guild and have enjoyed every aspect of the game and look forward to continue on with EoT!!!

Thanks, I’m damn proud of everyone and all their effort; they make me look great and a leader is only as good as his followers!

Update: we are still looking for skilled shamans who are ready to farm naxx and Mages who can pull great DPS without being dependent on world buffs!

Can not wait to get in there and Down that Lich with my crew here as soon as my work schedule lets me.

Every week’s an easier clear; If we had our choice Anshlamis we’d always have you there;…sucks having to have a real life and work when you could be farming kt :wink:

On that note, where those R.Shamans that want to play without raid logging!!! Hit us up and we’ll get you in!

Bump 10 chars

We’re still looking and willing to pay for the xfer of great candidates.

If you’re tired of world buffing do something about it and join a group that not only killed kt without buffs but also did 100% of their naxx progression without them!!

Big Congratulations on this guys; Wish I could have been there…of course wish I got a second binding too…guess I’ll have to settle for half!

Last night was c l e a n. I still had plenty of mana towards the end. Didn’t even need to flask. Everyone chugging them GFrPPs makes it cake. :cake:

Play the game hard mode, no cheat codes (world buffs), no 30% ez pally buff, and as horde. Join a guild that has cleared it all and is super organized and clean with exp and print loot.
Or spend time logged off waiting to play the game you are paying for and fall asleep cuz the content is so easy faceroll with world buffs and get pissed and rage when you wipe by the other faction/batching/trash/whatever or quit when you get bored with ez content.

ez choice to me