[H] [Enigma] 9/9H AtDH LF Healer, & DPS to round out our team, AoTC Focused

Thank you for taking the time to read our post. We are an AOTC focused guild that has achieved its goal throughout Shadowlands, & Dragonflight. We are currently 8/8H VOTI, 9/9H ATSC, 9/9H AtDH. The guild also actively pushes M+, Casual/PVP players are also welcome.

Raid Times:
Friday 5-8pm (Normal Clear/Alt Night)
Sunday 4-7pm, Monday 5-7pm PST (AOTC Focused team)

Recruitment Needs are DPS, & Healer Priority

• Monk
  • Evoker
  • Death Knight
  • Priest
  • Mage
  • Paladin

All classes/roles can apply and will be considered.

Kaijay
Tanuki#1443 (Battle Net)
Kaijay#3575 (Discord)

1 Like

still looking bump

still looking bump

Still looking, bump!

bump still looking

bump, still looking

bump still looking

Still looking, bump!

Bump still looking

Bump, the search continues.

bump bump again

Bump, always looking

I may be interested in checking yall out. Iā€™m a casual player. Just looking to have some folks to talk to while I play. Are yall active in discord (even when youre not raiding)? My disc is: wigglehugs#6738 if you want to chat!

1 Like

Bump! The search continues!

Def have interest in the team b spot if lock is needed.

updated bump

Still looking, Bump

First off i did read the post and sent the posted discord and wow friend request you listed. i also wanted to try to contact someone here aswell, i also cant get the website to choose my retail characters so ignore the classic toon i barely started.

i am a returning player that heroic progressed from cata through legion. If your interested in having me i am looking to find a raiding guild again and have 3 other friends that will come with me (2 of which are brand new that im helping level, and the other that is an ilvl 265 dps.). I am still gearing up every character i have (never played this xpack but i have every class available to fill in any open spots.).

My work schedule does allow me to meet your raids except 1 week a month.

Thanks for the consideration and i hope to hear back you.

Hi there, I might be interested if you have a spot open for a 254 iLevel BM Hunter.

I just recently returned to the game which is why my iLevel is a bit low (see my post here) .

If you have room for me and are willing to help a little (Iā€™ll do everything I can to get my gear score higher but it might take a while), Iā€™m certainly happy to speak to you all!

My Bnet is Grendel#1570. Please be patient if I donā€™t get back to you right away, it just means that Iā€™m not at my home and without without my gaming desktop. :slight_smile:

Bump, Preparing for DragonFlight!