[H] [Enigma] 9/9H AtDH LF Healer, & DPS to round out our team, AoTC Focused

Bump, always looking

I may be interested in checking yall out. I’m a casual player. Just looking to have some folks to talk to while I play. Are yall active in discord (even when youre not raiding)? My disc is: wigglehugs#6738 if you want to chat!

1 Like

Bump! The search continues!

Def have interest in the team b spot if lock is needed.

updated bump

Still looking, Bump

First off i did read the post and sent the posted discord and wow friend request you listed. i also wanted to try to contact someone here aswell, i also cant get the website to choose my retail characters so ignore the classic toon i barely started.

i am a returning player that heroic progressed from cata through legion. If your interested in having me i am looking to find a raiding guild again and have 3 other friends that will come with me (2 of which are brand new that im helping level, and the other that is an ilvl 265 dps.). I am still gearing up every character i have (never played this xpack but i have every class available to fill in any open spots.).

My work schedule does allow me to meet your raids except 1 week a month.

Thanks for the consideration and i hope to hear back you.

Hi there, I might be interested if you have a spot open for a 254 iLevel BM Hunter.

I just recently returned to the game which is why my iLevel is a bit low (see my post here) .

If you have room for me and are willing to help a little (I’ll do everything I can to get my gear score higher but it might take a while), I’m certainly happy to speak to you all!

My Bnet is Grendel#1570. Please be patient if I don’t get back to you right away, it just means that I’m not at my home and without without my gaming desktop. :slight_smile:

Bump, Preparing for DragonFlight!

Hello!
I am a DK looking for a guild for DF. I am returning to the game after a break during 9.1/9.2. I like raid tanking or melee dps and I have previous AOTC experience.

Bump, Still looking!

Need a mage?

Bump, still looking!

still looking, bump

Hi, i am a 402 havoc demon hunter with a elemental shaman alt that is 385-390. Are you still looking for people? My raid progress so far in DF is 8/8 N and 5/8 H. I play on hyjal, EST.

Hey Gwyn, we are still looking for people. Demonhunter would be a great addition to the team. Add me to battlenet or discord and we can talk more!
Battlenet: Tanuki#1443, Discord Kaijay#3575

Just added you on discord. My name on there is venusvagtrap#4216

Bump Season 2

bump for season 3

Bump, the search continues