[H] Enhancement Shaman LF Heroic Guild

I have mythic raided before, not looking for anything serious right now, just looking to clear Heroic Raid weekly hopefully only 2 raid nights a week. Only day I cannot make is Monday as of right now.

Current Logs: https:// www. warcraftlogs .com/character/us/zuljin/toxiczach

BTag: ToxicZach#1677

Hey we may be a good fit for you! Check us out! [H][Mal'Ganis]<Baja Blast> New Guild Looking for More for Heroic Raiding

Hi Toxiczach! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 8/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey Zach, Flawsome is currently recruiting dps as we look to kill Sire Denathrius tonight and move into Mythic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs night from 7pm ET to 10pm ET so we will be doing pulls tonight. We expect most players to be over 205 item level with a good understanding of most of the fights. Were pretty casual with raiding nothing serious but we do plan on pushing Mythic progression upon clearing Sire. Let me know !

Hey mate,

Would love to have a chat. Ill shoot you an add, in the meantime see our recruitment thread below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-worthy-frostmourne-1010n-610h-recruiting-heals-and-dps-for-heroic-raiding-wed-7-1100pm-aedtst/822140

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Community Name: Flip Toast
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Sunday/Monday
Raid Times: 9pm-11pm EST

Current Progress: 3/10 H

We are a small core group of veteran raiders from older expansions (Mists, Wod, Legion) that have started up raiding again, and have created this community in Shadowlands to make friends, defeat new bosses, and have a good time.

We are a older friendly guild that is looking to clear heroic raiding content only, while also pushing our mythic + keys. We have a good time doing this and are looking for like minded people. When not raiding, we usually have people pushing M+, leveling alts. We are looking for 7-8 core people

Current recruiting needs, but happy to have anyone apply.

Tank-looking for one and one tank with DPS spec

Brew-master Monk
Guardian Druid

Healers-Looking for 2 heals and another one with DPS spec

Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Disc Priest

Ranged DPS-Looking for 3 Ranged, heals off-spec would be nice.

Balance Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Mage

Melee-4 Melee, one with tank off-spec would be nice

Outlaw Rogue
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter

What we expect:

Positive, non-toxic attitude
Always be prepared
Have a good time
Not to worry if you cant make raids

If you feel like you can fit in with us please let us know.

Bnet-nirro#1619

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentleknight @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

Hey there! My guild and i are currently progressing through heroic. We are 7/10 h 10/10 N. Come check us out if you are interested. We raid tues/thurs 8pm-11pm EST.
Discord : RainbowTea#0009
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/l4shfo/huszuljinthe_tavern_lf_dps_1010_n_510_h/

Hunting Hour is a midcore 9/10H raiding guild looking to push further into mythic raids in Shadowlands. We prog heroic until AOTC, then push into mythic as far as we’re able.

We also run keys constantly throughout the week, and we’ll be looking to have as many people capable of running M+ at a high level.

Raid times are:
SATURDAY 9PM-12AM CST
SUNDAY 8PM-11PM CST

Looking for a few dps to bolster our ranks. Prefer ranged dps.
Including logs is a BIG plus, even if you only have heroic parses. We’re looking for good players willing to learn and get better, not necessarily highly experienced players (though they are welcome as well).

Message me or one of the officers on discord if you are interested.

Jorichon#3098 (Preferred)
RodanThrelos#1235
Asulz#2909
Phil#4616

One day a week Saturday mornings 9am to 1pm est check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127

Hello Toxiczach
Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time