[H] Endless Pastabilities | New Guild

Hi Folks on Thrall,

While there is no shortage of guilds, we are hoping that there might be some of you out there looking for a change of pace.

Endless Pastabilities was created by a group of friends that have played wow together for quite some time.

We’re working to bringing back that sense of guild community (not just logging in to raid), building friendships that last beyond the game, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. We want people who are patient, with a mentorship attitude and want to have fun and progress at a pace that doesn’t cause stress or toxicity.

If you are interested or have any questions, add me on discord: Star#0985

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing guild heard they have a amazing blood dk :wink: but seriously super cool people if you’re like me having a hard time finding that group that you can joke with and just have fun but get stuff done you can look no longer we’re here for ya!

\o We’ve had some really great recent additions! Still looking for more to build our community.

Still looking to grow the community. Come join the fun!

I’m interested. Feel free to add me btag Hadorek#1253