[H] <Emperium> is looking for... everything! (6/8H)

Hi!

Emperium is new on Area 52! We’re a long standing guild that was bitten by the attendance/dead server bug of BFA. Formerly of Sen’Jin, we decided to move to a much higher populated, and much more active server in Area 52. We’re currently working on Heroic Azshara’s Eternal Palace (6/8!) and just looking to bolster our ranks a bit and get to where we were previously. At this point we’re MOSTLY looking for DPS, but we’re also in need of players who are comfortable healing/tanking as back ups and in Mythic plus!

Here’s the long short of who we are as a guild. I’ll try to keep it brief and to the point instead of endlessly listing our amazing achievements and trying to razzle dazzle you into joining our team.

We’ve been around in one form or another since Mid-TBC. We’ve been raiding solidly in our current state since early MoP, achieving all ahead of the curve achievements since Throne of Thunder. Our numbers dipped a bit (a lot) with the large player dropout that occured in WoD, but Legion was great and everything is on the up and up. We’re back into our element…
Our guild is very social outside of raiding. We have a couple of marriages to speak of that spurred from the guild, long lasting friendships and all that candy coated stuff. We do a yearly (sometimes twice a year) real life meet up. We have an active facebook group, and we hang out on Discord regularly outside of raids. So if thats your thing, we have it in spades!

We’re looking for applicants that excel in whatever role it is they play. Someone who takes the game seriously, shows up on time, researches fights, has consumables, can take constructive criticism. We clear content efficiently and have fun doing so. Our focus is heroic level raiding, but we plan to kill a couple bosses at the end of the tier in mythic, numbers permitting.
We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10 PM EST.

High Need:

• Shadow Priest
  • Hunters (Especially Ranged Specs)
  • Balance Druid
  • Rogue
  • WW Monk
  • Mage
  • DPS Warrior
  • DPS DK
  • Feral Druid
  • Ret Paladin

Medium Need:

• Elemental Shaman
  • Enh Shaman
  • Warlock

Low Need:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Any Spec Tank (Offspec/M+)
  • Any Spec Healer (Offspec/M+)

• Scrublørd (that’s me) mmcleister#1115
  • Lyste sueshi#1637
  • Tiktiki Lyntiki#1261

If you’re interested in joining add any of the above people to inquire (myself in particular. Best to add realID as I play a lot of alts.) or visit our website at: ht tps://emperium.shivtr.com//

We hope to see you in game, and as a part of our community soon!

Still looking to fill a couple spots.