Wed: (8pm-10/11pm) EST
Sat: (11am-2/3pm) EST
The end time is flexible for progress.

Officer contact info:

bloodninja#1652 (GM) - Twaffle
rb3#11614 (RO) - Grimwraithe
kansanmurha#1613 (RL) - Hordeareemo

Who are we:
Emotional Men is more of a community than a wow guild. EM is a tight knit group of players who have branched off from several different guilds since WoD. We play other games together in the downtime between wow patches. (Among Us, CSGO, League, Apex). EM is a little different than other tight knit community’s in that we don’t have defined cliques. New members are treated the same as veteran members and as long as you are part of the community you’re welcome to play any game with us or join discord to hang out if you feel like it.

The general enviroment I would describe as friendly competitive. With a couple edgelords mixed in. We play with people from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds. Our only major expectation is that you’re respectful of the other members.

Our goals:

Our goal this expansion is to enjoy all aspects of the game from M+, Arena, Rbgs, to Raiding.

• RBG’s: Will be a joint effort with a established pvp guild on tichondrius (Stunning) to yield a 2k+ RBG roster. We will rotate people in and out as necessary to accomplish that goal. However, we will not be leading that group.
  • Raiding: We plan to completely clear heroic in the first two weeks and casually clear most of mythic (as our roster allows) before the next raid tier. We will not be pushing for cutting edge.

What we are looking for:

• People who want to game.
  • People who can post dank memes.
  • Primary needs are DH, Flex tanks for M+, and boomkin.

Who we are not a good fit for:

• People looking for a high end competitive raiding guild/M+ guild. Thats not us anymore. Most of us are in our mid to late 20’s and don’t have that kind of time to devote to the game anymore.
  • (Unless you want to use us to get logs for a more serious guild, thats fine)
  • People who are overly sensitive.

Are you guys still recruiting?

Yep we are still recruiting and we do allow people to cross realm.

Hey man,

I’m a returning returning to WoW after skipping the dumpster fire that was BFA, and I’ve been looking to get back into raiding.

During legion I was Chasing CE up until Antorus and I have plenty of raiding experience, and I’ve dabbled with some M+ too!

My hunter is currently 182 ilvl, and this is probably the only character Il be playing with this xpac as I’m still in university and can’t keep alts fully raid ready. I’ve mained a hunter as long as I can remember, and I keep up to date with all the theory crafting, and consistently performed in he top 10% of parses on hunters when I was taking the game serious!

Outside of WoW, my hobbies include drinking :slight_smile:

if I sound like a nice fit for the raid team PM me at caidenm#1635, I look forward to hearing from you guys

Cheers!

We are now also recruiting 1 Heals, open to any class/spec. Primarily looking for Rsham/Rdruid/MW.