[H] Elevated AOTC+ 3/10M Tues/Weds 630-930 pst

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 630-930pm PST.

We’re currently considering all applicants (more detailed information can be found on our website below), to increase our active roster. Feel free to contact us if even if you fulfill another role or are just looking for a guild to hang out.

We started as a mostly casual guild but try to push as far as we can each tier. We’ve grown to have multiple active raid teams and are continue to iterate and improve on our rosters, getting further and further each tier. Our core members age 20-40+ and we value culture over anything.

Our team is currently AOTC+ 3/10M. We’re the primary source for new talent when our Mythic raid team (6/10M) needs additional players, and many exceptional players have found upward progression in that regard. Having these multiple rosters allow us to quickly and easily fill on absences and allows our teams to raid when absences or setbacks otherwise wouldn’t allow without additional outside recruitment or pugging.

If you’re interested please post here or apply on our website: www.elevatedguild.com and designate team as AOTC+.

Last Updated: 2021-04-28T14:00:00Z

bumpy bump.

to the top 10ww

Bump for todayyyy

bump 10char

Still LFM players!!

Updated to 1/10M

To the top we must go

Raid night lets goooooo

Maybe a tank?

all the way up

bumping again

All applications will be considered.

bOOMER BUMP 3/10

Up and up and away.

Lets see some apps

Threw in a APP. Would like to chat and see if I can fit in anywhere. Returning from beginning of Tier which I had to step away due to work at that time. Around 4 months ago or so was able to get 2/10M and around 1500IO. Looking for a good home going forward now that my schedule is settled. Veng-DH main this tier and was a BDK Mythic tank last tier. Thanks