[H] Ele/Resto Shaman lf casual raiding guild

Looking for a guild to get back into Shadowlands. I’d like to start raiding again norm/heroic and maybe some mythic depending on the guild and raid times, and also do some rbgs. I play a priest alt. I am looking for a casual environment to enjoy my time playing with a group of people who want to have fun. Reply here or add me on discord tlee#8944.

Thanks.

Hey there you still looking for araiding guild ? Discord wouldn’t let me add your ID. We raid tues / wed 730pm- 930pm pst. We are looking for dps and healers to fill out our roster spots. We focus on heroic and normal raiding content. Add me up on bnet if you’re looking still.
Silkybrown#1475

Guild & Server: -Port to Stonard- :horde: Tichondrius
Raid Times/Days: 6:30-9:30 PM (Pacific) Tuesday/Thursday
Current Progression: 10/10H 5/10M. Current Hiatus
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/port%20to%20stonard
Recruitment Contacts: B.Tag: Dass#1556 Discord: Carter#7343
Requirements: 215+ilvl, Logs of current tier, ability to speak in voice comms, accept feedback, and a fun attitude.
Port to Stonard is a guild of players who have known each other since legion and have raided mythic for multiple tiers. Currently coming back from hiatus for 9.1 we are looking to recruit fresh blood into our ranks. As a guild we enjoy clearing content and sharing laughs and banter throughout the raid. During progression we will clear coms and try our best to work on fixing any issues quickly and downing bosses effectively. Feel free to message here or contact me in game with Bnet tag Dass#1556 if interested.

bump, still looking for the right guild.