[H] Elemental Shaman LF Raiding Guild [5/8H]

found a guild

Very interested, added on BNET

Heifinator#1433

Chee Kon is recruiting for Dragonflight. Our goal is AOTC which we have achieved previously and then to step into Mythic as the roster permits. We’re currently 7/8N 1/8H and ras dies next raid on Monday night.

We raid from 7PM PST - 10PM PST Mon/Wed.

We are looking for 1 tank, a few healers(off spec is fine) and a few more DPS to round out our raid group. Strong preference toward in guild players, but we can work with cross server/faction in the right circumstances.

Please reach out to the below individuals if you are interested in hearing more!

BNET: Tacobucket#11442
Discord: Ginobli#1260

BNET: Burtron#1991

yo! if your still looking check us out!

Still lookin’ :slight_smile: Anyone that does alt raids/m+ is a plus, too - I’m leveling some more ranged dps classes

add me on disc R3CKL3SS__#6278 at work and cant access bnet atm Very interested!

Hi There,

we are currently 6/8H on zul’jin horde. I’d like to have a chat with you, my btag is jrzo#1414

cheers,

Hi Masonxv!

Looks like you might be a great fit for us! Key To Victory is a newly formed raiding guild on Tichondrius looking to build a core roster for our push towards AOTC this tier. Once we have a solid team we plan on pushing into mythic raiding as well. We raid on Tues/Thurs from 7-10PST (10pm-1am EST if my math is right).

Let me know if you’re interested!
Emptybucket - Tichondrius
Btag: Hologien#1959
Discord: Hologien#0135

Hello ! If 8 pm would be an option, Wired is looking for Shamans !

< Wired - Stormrage >
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.
Current Prog: 8/8N, 4/8H

We are looking for competent raiders whose mutual goal is Mythic Progression. We are rebuilding from a 4-year break in WoW. We have various CE players currently grouping together to create our own team of amazing players.

Wired has been around since 2008 and has been Mythic raiding each tier we were together. We took a hiatus from the second patch of BFA to current. We have veteran players and new players alike.

Current Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk
DPS (Range): Mage, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest
DPS (Melee): Enhancement Shaman

Questions? Feel free to message an officer!

We carry an active discord and promising community that runs M+s. Most of our players also play various games together so it’s not just WoW but its focused WoW.

Questions:
Kaldormu: Divader#1585 (Bnet) // Brycan#8227 (Discord)
Azgarde: Azgarde#1282 (Bnet) // Azgarde#2158 (Discord)

Wired (US - Stormrage) | Warcraft Logs

Hello there!!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

We have a slot for you. Tue & Thu 8p-11p EST horde area 52 8/8N 4/8H. Add me if interested on discord Jaystir#1204.