[H] Ele Shaman/Mage LF Mythic Progression Guild

Former boomkin gone ele and mage looking for a two night a week, evening (somewhere between 7p-12am EST), mythic progression focused guild.

A little about ourselves. We are friends going back to WoTLK with various periods of causal vs progression focused raiding through-out the years. We spent the CN tier raiding with a group of real life friends with a goal of achieving AOTC, with no intended plan for mythic progression, which was achieved. With the long lull between 9.0 to 9.1 the majority our group lost interest in the game which left us wanting to re-focusing back towards progression raiding. We both have various AoTC/CE experience across the expansions.

What were hoping for:
Ideally looking for a group of friends that can joke and have fun during raid while still maintaining a high level of play. Focus with fun is a simple motto.

What we can bring:
We are dedicated and committed to performing our classes at a high level. My personal goal is never to fall below an 80th percentile ilv parse for a boss. I have spent dozens of hours in front of target dummies and doing research regarding class mechanics in order to optimize my play across various class/specs. We both have logs if requested unfortunately I can’t include links in the post.

Currently we are on two different servers (arthas/thrall), since we never intended to do mythic, but of course will be happy to transfer. As this is a recent alt I am actively gearing up the shaman. Mage is 216iLv

Please don’t hesitate to reach out. My b-net tag is CptRyanJ#1204

2 Likes

Sent you a btag request. I think we might be a fit.

Feel Free to check out Overcomplicated here: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

Finished 8/10M last tier and raid Tues/Thurs 9-12est.

We’re pushing CE this tier and filling out our roster to push everyone to a higher level. Fill out an app and we can get to talking!

What’s happening capt heroic/mythic team here 8pm to 11pm est Tuesday and Wednesday night we need a mage and Shaman desperately I sent you a bnet request here’s the guild spam below hope to hear from you

Hello Immashamon!

My guild is looking for reliable players and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently one of the top Horde Guilds on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST

We also have an RBG team and Guild Games/Events

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Hey Immashamon,

I added you on bnet and would love to talk to you more!

Hey whats up. I’m part of a 7/10M CN guild and we are looking for a couple ranged dps including a mage for this tier. We are a large guild with members that have been playing together for a while. We give each other crap when we mess up and joke around the whole raid, but we are very progression focused when the pull timer hits zero. We’ve gotten more serious into raiding over the course of Shadowlands and have a really solid team right now. We are looking to push hard in 9.1. We do Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST. We do an optional alt normal/heroic run on Sundays. We are also raiding Wednesday the first two weeks. Guild is The Order on Altar of Storms, Horde. Shoot me a message on discord if you want to know more. Acey#3936.

Add me my man

hero#1272

Times are off by an hour but lemme know! We need ranged.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healers:
Swing DPS/Healers

DPS:
Shadow priest
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Swing DPS/Heal
Warrior
Demon Hunter
WW Monk

Tank:
Swing DPS/Tank

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

little late to this but wanted to reply.

We are rebuilding our roster after moving from a dead server. We will be pushing Heroic till we get 20 then move to Mythic and will push that as far as we can. We are a 2 night a week guild.

We have been around since 2006 so have some longevity and friendships built over many years.

Can find more info here

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

hey there, not sure if you’re open to 3 day but if you are, i’d love to chat some more ! here’s our info for you.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002