(H) Ele shaman LF friends

Looking for some friends to play with. I have been playing wow since vanilla and am not a noob… much. I play mostly Saturday and Sunday nights since I work nights and dont really get a chance to play during the week. I want to find a group of people that are active during those time so I have someone to play with. My main is 391 and my main alt is a resto druid who is about 370 something. I enjoy raiding, dungeons, pvp or just farming for stuff.

Hiya Doc!!

I think our group could be a good fit for you! We’re active, fun and flexible - so great for the ‘not much’ noobs. haha :smiley:
I’d love to chat or you’re very happy to join right away!

Here’s what I usually share about us:
If you’re looking for a friendly and active bunch, you’ve found it! From beginners to pushers, 2.0 is looking for more players to learn and progress with, without the elitist mentality.

We are active both on Horde + Alliance. We run keys often and have segmented channels for different levels of play. (Beginners to +10 and higher)

Be sure to enable the appropriate chat channels you’re interested in in-game!

Hope we talk soon!
Saxx#1747

Sent request, should come to you from Gerson#1972

1 Like

Add me. AR5EN4L#1657.

Hello Doctor,

You might like our guild.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like