[H] <Ebon Flow> Seeking Heroic Raiders! W/Th - 7:30 - 10 EST

Wednesday and Thursday

7:30 EST - 10 EST

Optional Weekend Alt Raid 9 AM - Noon Sunday

< Ebon Flow > of Wyrmrest Accord is a heroic-focused raiding guild. We are currently 3/10H Sanctum of Domination, looking to add a few more bodies to keep the train rolling.

Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve every tier. We move into mythic as our roster permits, but it’s not a focus.

We are currently looking for players who are 18+, laid-back, enthusiastic about raiding, and constantly working to improve themselves. We raid on a heroic level due to time commitment reasons, but many of us are former mythic raiders or hardcore players from early expansions. We recognize the value in keeping up with theory, analyzing our performance using external tools, and optimizing our play in-game. We do this because we want to have fun and clear in an efficient manner. If this sounds like you, contact us!

We are looking for the following specific classes to shore up our roster:

Balance Druid
Unholy Death Knight

If you’re looking for a raid full of skilled adults who want to kick back, drink beers and kill bosses on raid nights, we’re your squad. Contact an officer if you’re interested -

Tadaka, Raid Leader - Luca#1187 (BNet), Hrolnir#8191 (Discord)

Kaidu, Recruitment Officer - Dhalsim#1263 (BNet)

Thank you! We hope to see you soon!

Come join us! Super chill group that have fun and get stuff done. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Still looking for Locks, Priests, and a spare Warrior and Demon Hunter. Would love to talk to you about our group.

BTAG Luca #1187
DISCORD Hrolnir#8191

We are still looking for some more folks :slight_smile:

Hi Vix,

We could use both. Feel free to add me with the above BTag / Discord tags and we can talk!

Ebon Flow is looking for a Warlock and a Resto Shaman!

Come bang!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oApBrFAtRrc&ab_channel=DaveMoongazer

No, but really… do you guys get any Stone Temple Pilot jokes or nah?

Idk about Stone Temple Pilots but we do sing a lot of pearl jam

Yeah, that’s what I meant.

Wow, I’m dumb.

1 Like

Just a quick little bump. We are still looking for a warlock and resto shaman :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please come kill bosses

1 Like

Come splash around with us in Nathria!

Just a little bump. Still looking for one splashy boy and one warlock boy!

At this point I’ll take a mistweaver mo–

haha, just kidding. Can you imagine? Still looking for a resto shaman and a warlock for heroic raiding!

9/10 Heroic now! Still looking for a Resto Shaman and a Warlock.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump.

but for real, its a blast raiding with this crew. Come help us down Heroic Denathrius!

Please make me wet with your shaman love

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve for the tier, and we’re preparing for 9.1 now! We have updated our needs accordingly.

Currently looking for a balance druid and a swing healer! Hit us up if we sound like your type of raid.

Do a little dance. Kill a little boss. Get drops tonight.

Need a moon chicken and another healer still. Hit us up!