[H-Faerlina] <Fatality> - 4 Groups 14/14 & pre-nerf 10/10; LF Sham/Priest/Pal/Tank

Still recruiting - all groups have killed kael this week and are 9/10 minimum. Vashj sitting around 11%~ on X/Y/T

snack packs and juice boxes each raid

Three groups now 10/10 - looking for exceptional raiders!

40/40!

Come join the fun! Updated recruiting needs in first post!

Four groups 10/10. Decent guild, times are had.

PM Discord for more info.

geared ele shaman/geared fury warrior can raid in 2 groups lmk

Updated recruitment interests as of 09 November - get in touch to ask some questions!

Still looking for that special someone(s)!

Still open to the following above - reach out!

what this guy said ^

Have a solid group of 4 raid teams that is clearing content efficiently and having a good time while doing it. Come join a fun and organized guild!

Don’t make me reply to this post again young man, I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND RIGHT NOW

Up, still looking.

And again!

If you want to raid and go on adventures with super cool peops, JOIN US!!! :smiley: :smiley: we need more PUMP!!

PS: btw WTF Coldy you have your Warlock as avatar? I call this a FRAUD kekw.

Still looking!

If your guild is hard stuck at 8/10 and barely hanging on now is the time to join. Come clear phase 2 before the nerfs hit and ensure you’re in a guild that will be around to the end of Sunwell and beyond.

Updated needs!

Looking for some more raiders! Specifically looking for a Warlock for our Y raid 9PM-12AM server, Tuesdays/Wednesdays. Come join an awesome guild that will have 4 raid groups clearing P3 content in no time.

Updated. Warlock for Y and Shadow Priest for T are very high priorities.