[H] <Duress> 1 Night Guild rebuilding for SL

Hey all,

I’ll keep this pretty short. Duress was a progression guild that we ended up stopping at the start of BFA. We are all working adults with families and lives we have to attend to outside of the game. We decided to come back and rebuild the guild with a new focus in mind… 1 day raiding. I used to raid in a very competitive one night guild years ago, and told them you can still progress decently well on 1 night. Since we aren’t looking to be the fastest, best, or number one guild in general, we can approach the content how we’d like.

Currently Recruiting:
All

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 7:30-11:30pm Central Time

We are a serious guild, looking to kill bosses, but it will be a fun time doing it. If you are interested in an adult guild that’s only raiding one night a week, feel free to send me a message in game or an officer.

Another side note, we are looking for potential good fit raid leaders, we have done it for a long time, and are looking to hand the reins over to someone who feels they suit that need. Until we find someone we like fitting that role, we will continue to do it, however.

Btag: Sweeetman#1882

IGN’s:
Slayrides
Swaffy
Gishae

Any chance you are looking for healers? Specifically looking to play a resto druid, my season IO was right at 2800, but I have not raided much on the druid in BFA. AoTC every Tier on a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver.

If you’re interested please let me know at Kosh#1220. Sent you a BTAG request as well in hopes we can chat.

If not, no worries, enjoy the bump! Good luck in SL!

Tactical Bump