[H] Duo Looking for guild - Zul'jin

Hello,
Affliction Warlock and Healer (Sham, Druid) are looking to join a guild for raiding and M+. Prefer weekend raiding (Sat and Sun) but open to other days as well. Prefer laid back and no drama. Please reply here or message me in game. Btag is terran699#1142. I appreciate you taking the time to look at this post.

Thank you!
Oddbawl

What’s your raid experience?

Hey Goreguts,
I haven’t raided much since Wrath. Did some LFR in Legion. Had some bad experiences, but looking to get back in to it. The healer raided in Legion and some LFR in BFA and some Ny’alotha heroic.

Are you both willing to transfer servers?

Would prefer to stay on Zul’jin

Hello Oddbawl! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Well if you’re looking for a community to join and come hang out, add me on disc (Goregutz#4738). We do have a mythic raid team that pushes CE, but also 2 heroic groups that anyone can join. You can get the gist of what type of community we are from checking out our recruitment post below.

Still looking for a guild. Prefer on Zul’jin.