[H] Duo LF Mythic Guild

Two high functioning raiders with plenty of past raiding experience, both past raid leaders, and highly motivated to make progress.

Our preferred raid times are 9pm-12pm CST but are flexible around those times.
We cannot raid on weekends (Fri, Sat) but are open to all other days.

We are both Warlock mains, 395 and 397. We both have alts if they are required, and can be proficient on them.

My friend has no intentions of swapping mains, but I am open to it if need be.
I have 3 other classes that I can switch my main to immediately if not within days (Mage-frost/arcane, Demon Hunter, and Druid-resto/balance).

We are already planning our transfers, and if we feel the fit is proper, we can be on your server very soon.

If you need more info about the two of us, or want to give your sales pitch, you can contact me through Discord or Bnet at -
Discord - Joyex#0800
Bnet - Joyex#1188

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606), Xanah (Xana#1662) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www.dotd. org if you’re interested.

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!:smile:

Be very interested in chatting with you both. Hit me up, and lets see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

If you are open to going Alliance, we are still looking for some ranged dps to add to our mythic roster!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 9/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

hi there take a look at this wall of spam and if you guys like what you see let us know!

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website https: //rrkj. enjin. com/recruitment
(just remove the space in front of all the “.” & “:”)

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Uruu#1882 (bnet), Uruu#0363(discord)/ Nick#13541(bnet), Nicholas#7094(discord) or Crow (crow#1343) Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

We are a 9/9H 2/9M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: disc priest, holy priest, Hpally, spriest, lock, rogue

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969