LF Holy Pally | (H) Duality | T/T 8:30pm-12 | Loot List | 17/17

Duality | Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-12am | Loot List | Split Raids | 17/17 including Sarth 3D (one night clear of all raids)

updated 12/1/22

Recruiting needs for Wrath:

1. holy pally

Duality is semi-hardcore guild that is progression focused. We expect people to know their classes, have competitive DPS (minimum in the 80s), have proper gems/enchants, be prepared for raids and know the fights.

For Wrath we are making some changes - most notably we are leaving EPGP behind and moving to loot list. We are also planning on running split raids (half alts, half mains and then we do it again the next raid night but switched). You will be expected to have two toons raid ready and raid geared and you will need to play both at the same level of skill.

We know raiding is expensive, so the guild bank will provide flasks, food, and guild repairs during progression.

We’ve been on Mankrik since the start of classic and now is the prefect time to join us. You’ll have a chance to settle in and get to know us as we level together from 70-80 and prepare to raid.

We’re a guild made up of adults that have real life responsibilities and so we try to treat everyone the way we would like to be treated. We like to laugh and hang out, but we also get serious when it comes to progression. Our goal is to clear content quickly with a group of people who are fun and have similar skill and motivation levels.

For more information contact:
Discord: Saga#9499 or Tszyu/Moosby#8345
In-Game: Saga (Bellagrace#1300) or Tszyu/Moosby#834 (edited)

1 Like

O, we doing this again? Game on.

Oh, we are. Just hopefully not as often as we did in 40 mans.

I’m ready. Let the stupid joke bumps commence…

Hrmm.

Probably not many people know about the other thread. Should I recycle those jokes or get new ones? Those old ones are old, but still really funny.

I guess you can do the old ones. Maybe they’ll seem funnier the 2nd time around?

“There’s a saying that a wizard passes the class because she studies hard; a sorcerer is so talented that she passes without studying; and a warlock gets an A by sleeping with the teacher.” - Someone smart

1 Like

Are you claiming to be “someone smart”? :smiley:

Obviously. My name should speak to that.

You’re right. I shouldn’t have even asked. It’s crystal clear for everyone to see…

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.

Do you know that’s true because your mom said so? LOL

You do NOT get to talk about my mother.

The whole server is talking about your mom.

BURN! :smiley:

Congratulations! Allow me to grant you a title befitting the amazing achievement you just performed! Henceforth, you shall be known as the Slayer of Incompetent, Stupid and Disappointing Minions!

Did you just call yourself a stupid minion? LOL

Uh, la cucaracha?

Calling all mages, warlocks, or ret pallies…

Call me whatever you want.

Just don’t call me late for dinner.

Is dinner even necessary? I thought you had candy?

Would you like me to explain the four food groups?

Candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.