LF Mage - (H) Duality |T/T 8:30pm-12 | Loot List| Split Raids | 17/17

OK So I have a joke (can’t remember if I already told you this one)…

Why do ducks have feathers?

To cover their butt-quack

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

I don’t get it.

you wont admit it, but it was funnier than 90% of your jokes!

I will admit it… when it is true.

OK how about this one?

What does a pirate charge to pierce your ears?

A buck-an-ear (buccaneer) :smiley:

That truly is a terrible joke.

Just like “What’s brown and sticky?”

… a stick.

groan.

The worst joke is the one that gets told a thousand times a day in trade chat about the XBox 360 and walk away.

Instead of bumping this thread with terrible banter, what if we mention some good things about our guild?
We’ve are well prepared for phase 2, stockpiling materials and resistance gear. The most important fact is that we have one of the most charismatic warlocks on the server.

I thought we were supposed to be telling them true things? :smiley:

OK so more good things:
Our raid leader is fantastic and I think that can make or break a guild - especially one that is focused on raiding.

1 Like

Can you add a hunter that doesn’t MD to their pet to the list of classes we are recruiting?

1 Like

Just so you know - hunters MD to their pets all the time, they are good little tanks. We don’t purposely kill ours for some extra stats.

1 Like

I did not know that. I stand corrected. What about hunters that MD to warlocks on fights when the warlock is NOT tanking (or at least not supposed to be)?

1 Like

LOL I would suggest that you stop making the hunters angry.

or…also, mistakes might have been made :smiley:

What if i make the hunters hungry? I’ve got some sporeling snacks for you. Mhhmmmm.

Q: Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

A: He was outstanding in his field.

I was gonna bump this post last night, but read your latest reply and could not stop laughing.

Are you admitting my jokes are better than yours?

I admit to nothing.

On a side note, you might add a blurb in the recruitment paragraph that raiders are expected to help with mechanics from time to time.

you mean we can’t just zug zug the entire time? :frowning:

Is that a euphemism for something?