[H] ~~~Druid LFG~~~

New Classic player looking for a place to call home.

Currently level 50, willing to play whatever spec you need me to in raids when I hit level 60. I have knowledge of fights up to BWL from my time on Vanilla private servers. I plan on being 60 no later than 9/22/20.

I am not someone who just logs on during raid time, because I will be trying to climb honor ranks. I also enjoy participating in extra curricular activities and helping other guildies out.

Please reach out to me on BNET, Evangelist#11286

Hi There:

We may be a good fit for you if you are willing and able to transfer to Benediction! We have a few players leveling fast, so you would probably have some folks to group with fairly soon. We are not a hardcore min/maxing guild though, and it will be a month or two before we start raiding, so take that into account!

Hey!
We have been on Rattlegore PVP Server since the start of classic and have a geared group running through AQ40 currently and looking for a Resto Druid to round out our roster for current content and naxx. MC/BWL gear would be a fast track for you as we currently DE that gear or gear up alts.
Our raid days are wed/thurs/sun 6pm PST,

We are an active semi-hardcore group, some of us like to buff up for raids but real life happens and playing your toon in between raids is understandable!
I also added you on battle.net!

Accepted your BNET request - looking forward to starting the conversation.