(H) Druid & Hunter LF Raid

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my post and I will keep it brief as possible.

As the title says myself, the druid, and my hunter companion are looking for a raid team. We’re both 10/11N (never pulled the jailer) and 7/11H. We’re both 260ish ilvl with 4pc bonuses and dual legendary items. The hunter is beast master and I will play any of the 3 druid specs. Bear, Boomkin or Resto. An important note is the majority of my play experience has been as a bear in SotFO, although I have played as boomkin and resto before in this expansion and previous ones. Ideally we’re looking for raid times after 7pm EST during the week and generally any time during the weekend.

We’re looking for a relaxed raid that has a fun and almost casual feeling atmosphere that gets results and progresses steadily. We’re both mature adults with immature senses of humor but at the end of 10 hour work day, we don’t really want to hear a raid lead yelling and berating people like children. Which is why, we’re currently looking for a new raid team now.

If you have any questions please add Wutu#1726 or post below and I’ll contact you.

1 Like

Looking for a place to play.

Are you only looking for Horde guilds, or would you consider going to the blue side? If so, here’s a bit about us. Feel free to reach out if you want to know more! We are currently 11/11N and 2/11H. Wanted: Players for raiding

Hey there, we’d also be interested to know if you two would consider Alliance? If so we’d be happy to chat to see if we’re a good fit for you two! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but if you have any questions or would like to chat feel free to add my btag!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11N & 8/11H with heroic Rygelon down to 45% on our first few pulls last night! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

You and your friend sound like you’d fit right in with us at The Tempest Dragons! We’re tuesdays and thursdays 8pm est to 11pm est on Area-52 Horde and we’re a laid back guild that is looking to get to mythic and get as far as we can. If you have any questions feel free to add me on btag as Lortheas#1801 or Discord at Lortheas#0319

I think you would be a good fir with us. Please take a look at our recruitment post and feel free to reach out

Added you on bnet, we could be a good fit, raid sat/sun 7pm eastern until 10, we are 7/11H and looking for some more ranged to round out the team.

Semi casual group, have a laugh during raid and focus up when a boss has to die.

If you’re interested give me a shout on bnet or my disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers

Found a guild. Thank you for the interest.

Hey Wutu!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

Hi just looked at your post and would like to have you we are a newly formed guild focused on Aotc raiding and M+! we are looking for a tank and all DPS for our raid team right now and raid sundays 12pm-3pm EST! Here is my info
if you are interested Disc-Bearbite755#7699 and battle net is- Bearbite755#1702
Guild Name & Server: Bird Kingdom ; Bleedinghollow (Horde)

Raid Days & Time: Sundays; 12pm - 3pm Server (ET) / 9am - 12 pm (PT)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Add Bearbite755#7699 / FrankTank69#8144 ; Btag: Bearbite755#1702 / FrankTank69#1848

Raid Requirements: Experience preferred, but not necessary , double legendary and a +15 done each week since some BIS loot comes from dungeons.

Current Raid Needs: All DPS and hybrid players welcome

Newly formed guild willing to teach mechanics and help with any class questions. We want a calm raiding environment where everyone carries their weight so no one else has to. In need of a tank and all DPS including hybrid
DPS willing to off spec heals and tank. Our goal for this guild is to get Aotc every tier, if possible we would like to progress into mythic to add some challenge to the team after Aotc is achieved.
Mythic plus is another aspect of the game we enjoy doing but also feel it is important to do at least one 15 a week for the best vault options. we want all involved and to have the opportunity to run keys and not have certain
groups only running together. A social environment is an important part as well even if you don’t want to raid we will still be running some lower keys and have an optional night for alts and those who don’t want to push into
heroic with us.

Hey there Wutu,

My friends and I recently created a guild in Illidan. Currently still filling our roster but you two can have a spot with us if you’d like. A little bit about us, some of us have CE experience, some that are 3K+ io this season and honestly just wanted to make a guild to call a home as pugging got difficult. If you are interested, we raid tues/wed 8pm-11pm EST. Add me on discord for a chat.

Nedd#2353

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.