[Drak’thul] Guild <Freakshow> recruiting DPS for chill AOTC fun

Guild & Cross realm community recruiting for chill AOTC in Season 2! We are on Horde side but have Alliance members as well!

Who we are: We are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC every season and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

We are currently 9/9N 7/9 H
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM EST

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players. Dependability is a must. Our main needs are as follows:

Mage for Int Buff
DPS Druid for buff
1-3 Ranged
1-3 Melee (Confident Off tank BIG PLUS)

As a bonus we have cross faction and cross realm players, so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please leave a message below or message us on discord at:
Gloomy: gloomyowns
Southern: southernways

1 Like

First, wishing you luck on recruiting. If things don’t work out, we are looking to get back a raid team in Fates Call. The raid team we had for the past several years decided to form their own guild but left a few people that wanted to stay. SO we have someone willing to raid lead, but need to fill the rest. I am usually on after 7pm EST if you ever want to message me in game.

Marathal, I would love to chat with you! Would you be okay with sending me a friend request on Discord? Or I can give you my battle net ID. Sounds like we could possibly be able to benefit one another.

1 Like

Discord Marathal#5277

We’re still in search of warm bodies to fill in the roster.

Bump! Still Looking for people to join our community!

cold bodies will do as well :smiling_imp:

1 Like

We prefer them to be warm, unless of course they are Forsaken.

Bump! Still looking people to come raid with us!

Looking for a few more to kill baddies with so come join the fun =)

Recruiting for Season 2!

Still lookin for more!

super chill, lots a fun. :heart:

Bump for some fun raiding times!

Currently recruiting a mage and a resto/boomkin druid for our awesome group but are open to all classes. We are looking forward to season 2 fun times!

Come join ussss!

7/9 H now =) Bumping to add a few more fresh faces to our roster!

1 Like

Updating our post as 10.2 approaches:

Guild recruiting mainly DPS for our AOTC raid team but looking for all who enjoy a relaxed and fun environment to enjoy the game.

Who we are: We are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC every season and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

Our Mythic+ scene We have some groups who regularly obtain Keystone Master each season along with a few who reach Keystone Hero.

We have previously obtained AOTC in the last 2 raid tiers and keeping up the trend.
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM EST

Recruitment needs: Currently needing dependable DPS players for our raid team. We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players. Dependability is a must. Our main needs are as follows:

Mage for Int Buff
DPS Druid for buff
1-3 Ranged
1-3 Melee (Confident Off tank BIG PLUS)

As a bonus we have cross faction and cross realm players, so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please leave a message below or message us on discord at:
zakki84

Or on Bnet:
Alkemda#1870

Still looking for some more sacrifices to join us as we get prepared to jump into the next raid!