[H] <Dragons of Abyss> 8/8N 8/8H Recruiting

7/8N down!!! In need of more dps

Hey there. Frost DK interested in joining your guild. looking for an active AOTC guild.

Seasoned raider here. Been raiding since forever. I spent most of BoD on my Spriest and took a break towards the end. I prefer the play my Frost DK but I have a SPriest and can play a Destro lock pretty well.

I’m currently on Alleria an Alliance dominate server and more than willing to server transfer.

My Btag is Carnex#1616 or Discord is Carnex#3409 if interested.

Sent you a btag! Still recruiting range dps!!

In need of range dps!!!

Currently looking for range dps and 1 healer!! 8/8N and 2/8H!!

We are still looking to bring a healer on board. Hit us up, contact info in original post!

Heroic tonight! in need of a healer and more dps!!

3/8H LF more range dps and 1 more healer!!

Should get ashvane down thursday and the next couple hopefully!!! Looking for strong dps!!!

6/8H with pulls on Za’qul, looking for more DPS. Check the original post for current recruitment needs and how to contact us!

Looking for more range dps and 1 with a healing os. Normal Monday!! Come along and see if its a fit for you!

1 Like

Still recruiting ranged DPS. Could also use a DPS/Healer off-spec. Get in touch with us if interested!

1 Like

Bump. Raid night tonight come hang out and kill bosses

In need of more range dps! and a possible dps/healer!

8/8H, Recruiting for Mythic

Still looking for Exceptional players for Mythic Eternal Palace tonight. Come join us; Invites go out 8:50EST.