[H] <Dragonite> 9/9 AQ 13/15 Naxx Fri/Sat 7-10:30 EST

| (11/11 , 8/8) , (9/9), (13/15)| Raid times @ 7:00 Server: Naxx on Fri & Sat, ZG/AQ20 group on Sun

About Us
Dragonite came together on Mankrik so you won’t be stepping into a long-established group of friends where you are thought of as an outsider. You will be joining a team that is coming together now with the unifying factor of completing content in Classic.

Our members are mostly working age adults. We are most active in the evenings where you can expect to see dungeon runs and other small group activities.

Raid Philosophy
This is probably one of the more casual raids on the server. We are more concerned with creating a pleasant environment for our members than one-shotting every boss the first week out. We prioritize exceptional attitudes over exceptional skill levels.

Raid Schedule
Raid times are at 7:00 server time with a run time of 3.5 hours per night during progression. Invites start at 6:45 server. MC, BWL, & AQ40 on Friday and Saturdays, ZG/AQ20 group on Sunday.

Positions
Looking for the following classes and specs:
-2 DPS, no hunters or warriors
-1 Holy Priest or Resto Shaman
Loot system
Dragonite uses a modified Suicide Kings (SK) loot system when raiding.

Some things players like about SK are its fairness and transparency. It is fair because every player gets a turn at receiving loot. There is no one hoarding DKP and preventing others from receiving loot, and no one playing favorites on a loot council. It is transparent in that every player can see where they are on the list and in relation to other players at all times and can plan accordingly.

Contact
For more information or an invite, you may message any officer directly through Discord or in game.
Cycle – GM Cryptic#2346
Orta- Co-GM Dirtyturtle (Orta)#0732

1 Like

Updated the sought after classes to include a hunter :slight_smile:

updated needs.

Updated LF a Healer and a few DPS

What are your current needs? I know of a Resto shaman & Warlock Or Rogue (i have both) We are all BWL geared on all 3 toons and know all fights / strats.

Hey Argar contact me in game or one of the discord contacts we can discuss.

Updated class list to include 1 mage and 1 rogue to join our raid group!

Updated needs

Interested. Messaged Andy in discord.

Updated needs

Updated needed classes.

Updated needed classes.

Bumpers? :+1:

Why not Dratini or Dragonair?

Updated needs

Bumpity bumpers

Ya’ll in need of a holy priest by chance?
Looking to get back into raiding, but can only commit to weekends due to my location. Your times are definitely the best fit I’ve seen.

1 Like

Bump, bump :upside_down_face:

Bumpity bump bump :smiley:

Giggity bump