[H] <Dragonglass> AOTC focused guild LFM Sat/Sun 6:30-9:00 CST

Dragonglass is a semi-hardcore, 18+, progression-minded guild located on our home server of Illidan. We value teamwork and unity and strive to achieve and succeed together, not apart. We consider ourselves more than just a World of Warcraft guild, we support each other through life as well as in video games outside of World of Warcraft. Many of us are long-time gamers, with some dating back to the original days of vanilla World of Warcraft. We have a wide variety of ages, from the low-20s all the way up to the mid-70s, and have a wide variety of activities to do both in World of Warcraft and outside of it. We are home to hardcore, semi-hardcore, and casual players as well and strive to have a place for everyone within Dragonglass—whether Mythic keys are your thing, progression raiding, gold-farming, PvP, or even just relaxing with friends.

Night’s Watch is our progression, semi-hardcore raid team. Our biggest goal as a team each season is to achieve Ahead of the Curve with Mythic progression and to strengthen the skills and abilities of each member to ensure they have all avenues and tools to perform at their absolute best. Each member of Night’s Watch is held to high standards within the guild, and there are requirements to be a member of Night’s Watch.

We also have multiple Mythic+ key groups who run multiple nights a week with different levels of pushing mentality to fit every need. Our second, more casual raid group may also be of interest to those who are just looking for a chill raiding experience. We are also looking and actively recruiting people interested in PvP content as we are highly interested in forming a few PvP groups!

We are also home to our Profession Core! The Profession Core team does daily activities such as group farms, crafting fairs, and other gold-making activities. The core strives to provide items, consumables, and gold for the guild as well as aid members in making gold themselves. It is a goal of our Profession Core to be able to have every specialization covered for Dragonflight so that guild members may benefit from other guild members instead of having to look outside of the guild. We want to strive to craft the best of the best and will settle for nothing less. This team is just one way we try and create a community outside of Mythic+ and Raid.

Members of Dragonglass play other games as well! These include Hunt: Showdown, Phasmophobia, Jackbox Games, Sea of Thieves, and World of Warships…with room for more!

Regardless of what has brought you to World of Warcraft, Dragonglass strives to find a home for all. We are more than just a guild, we are a community that strives to aid each other and achieve with each other. If this sounds like a good fit to you, please feel free to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to settle you in.

Hey! i am looking for a guild that raid during weekend,

i currently have 3 lvl 70 toon,
druid with 393ilvl in balance/resto
prot warrior 387ilvl
DH havoc 380ilvl.

been raiding since wrath, always been a tank or healer.

my work schedule prevent me from consitent raiding during the week so llooking for a weekend raiding guild

I’m so sorry for the delayed response. If you’re still looking for a guild please reach out to me. My bnet is Slayor#11289