[H] <Dragonfly> (2/8 M) Recruiting for 10.1!

Dragonfly is a casual raid and social guild that focuses on providing content activities and progression for players with busy schedules. We understand that balancing the struggles of life, family, work, and school with commitments of hard-core structure doesn’t work for everyone. Our drive is to provide an environment for progression and a place to learn for those who otherwise would be unable to meet the time, requirements, or expectations other semi and hard-core guilds have in place due to this balancing conundrum. Aside from raiding, our guild also participates in other areas of the game (including pvp and rp), as well as holding activities in games outside Warcraft as well.

You do not need to be a raider to join, have any prior raiding experience, or be max level to join. Our Discord environment also allows non-members to join our adventures, in the event that an individual may be tied to another guild (or server) for various reasons. We’ve got great teachers and an awesome supportive crew!

10.1 PvE Activities (Plans & Goals)

Raiding

Evening Raid (Thu/Sat @ 6pm PT - AOTC)

Looking for healers and DPS with offspec healing.
Ideal for east coast players or those needing an evening start time. The team will run, typically, 2 hours each night every week until AOTC goals have been obtained. We may also dip into meta achievements during the team’s hours after AOTC.

Night Raid (Fri/Sat @ 8:30pm PT - AOTC)

Looking for healers and DPS. Mages, Warriors, and offspec healer/tanks are desired!
Ideal for players needing a later in time or weekend only raid days. This team embraces new raiders or those returning to the game after some time, or out-of-guild friends that need a raiding group. The team will run, typically, 2 hours each night every week until AOTC goals have been obtained and may on the occasion do meta achievements if interest allows.

Mid-Day Weekend Raid (TBD - Normal/TW/Meta)

All roles welcome to apply.
We are looking to start a single day (3 hr) weekend raid for an early afternoon time slot, and are in process of asking current members their best availability times. The aim for this group is to cycle through normal difficulty, timewalking raids, and meta achievements once both our AOTC teams have begun heroic content. Alt and new raider friendly!

Casual Mythic Nights (Sat @ 7pm PT - Post AOTC)

We are not actively recruiting for roles, and are requesting that interests have participated with our AOTC teams for entry.
Non-CE focused casual mythic progression that will occur after both Evening and Night raids have obtained their AOTC goals. This is a guild-wide effort for our AOTC raiders to experience early mythic content together as a blended raid for the remaining time of the season. We anticipate these nights to be a single night at 3 hours each week post AOTC and will cycle the roster through those interested.

Mythic+

Tanks and healers are in demand!
We do not mind if you are not part of the server, faction, or guild to join along in our m+ adventures. Most spontaneous runs begin after 4pm PT throughout the week and last until midnight, or later, as we have a wide variety of time availability.

• Dungeon/Vault Nights are Mondays @ 6pm PT - aims for completion of keys for vault loot and help fill missing gear, timing keys are secondary and not expected for this night. Come and go as needed!
  • KSM and Beyond Nights are Tuesdays @ 7pm PT - early season, we aim to focus on scheduling groups to obtain KSM; later season we are looking at helping players become familiar with pushing higher keys to be timeable.

The other things

As seasons cycle through, we see a lot of phases for non-MMO game activity interests, new game hypes, PVP, RP, and more get thrown into the mix of what our community does. Some of things are short term interests, and some are longer term. We encourage our community to find and initialize more activities to fill in the down time, and will help prospective leads prepare their interests to become regular events! We see creative competitions, Nintendo Online activities, Pokemon trades, small multiplayer game sessions, and more!

Interested and on Alliance? With 10.1, we still aim to be a primary Horde guild, but we welcome Alliance to join alongside us.

Interested but can’t leave your guild? That’s not a problem, and we really don’t mind that. We appreciate when you take the time to connect with us and express interest in joining the activities, and fully understand that sometimes you’ve made commitments to being part of something that would prevent a guild change (such as being part of an RP guild, or a friend’s guild). We will happily help work around that. The same goes for small guilds that have a handful of people interested in raiding but not enough to make a full team! We’d be happy to have you come along too!

For any further questions or discussions, hit us up in game:
Blinter (Recruiting Friend)
Anazk/Ghosthide (Guild/Raid Information)
Hathlo (General Raid Information)
Jazjin/Razji (Guild/Community, online mostly at nights; Discord: Jazjin#2963)

1 Like

Hey there!

We are still looking to recruit for both raid groups! Just to re-iterate some relevant information, here’s our times:

Evening Group (9/10 H) - Thursdays & Saturdays @ 6p server

This group is looking for a mage, and a healing monk. Individuals that can offspec a tank or heal role for backup is also desired. Heroic is primarily the focus for most raid nights, and rarely dips into Normal mode at this time.

Night Group (3/10H) - Fridays & Saturdays @ 8:30p server

This group is looking for melee DPS primarily, but other DPS can also connect here. Individuals that can offspec a tank or heal role for backup is highly desired. The primary focus is beginning heroic content.

We’re pushing into heroic with this group currently.

Bumping for after-holiday recruiting! Original post is updated with current information.

pls join, I need friends.

I’ve been in this guild for about a month & already feel so welcome! I do mythic+ on Mondays with the guys & actually somehow managed to complete normal Sanctum whenever I am not the raiding type! The raid leads explain everything so calmly & don’t yell, which is fantastic! I def recommend this guild if you are looking for something chill but nice & friendly & active! Take my word for it! :heart:

1 Like

As someone who has raided and worked alongside Dragonfly, I can only say the nicest things about them. If you’re interested in what they are about, please do give them a try.

1 Like

Updated with 9.2 information in original post.

Bumping this post. We’re progressing in Normal Sepulcher right now! :smiley: We’re always looking for new folks to tag along with us :sparkling_heart: Our Thu / Sat group needs a new main tank.

You know what this post needs?

It needs a…

BIG

MEATY

** B U M P**

Honestly though, I’m here to tell you why you should join this guild.

The reasons are boundless, but I’ll surmise.

1. An all-inclusive, forward thinking community that spans several games, not just Shadowlands!
  2. An active roster full of players that enjoy all sorts of content. Not just ‘raid loggers’, or SMC squatters.
  3. PVP Teams still in development, so you have a chance to get in on the ground floor for structured RBG and Arena teams!
  4. Steady, competitive progression in PVE content with a truly fun-first approach.
  5. The chance to raid and associate with yours tru—I mean, a truly BUMPIN’ community both in game and on discord with an unreal amount of activities both in and out of game. (Game nights, giveaways, contests and the like…)

The list could go on and on, but I digress. Joining is super simple, and even more satisfying. All you have to do is reach out to one of our wonderful admin staff! (Contact info listed below to save you the effort of scrolling back up!)

Frày (Evening Raid - alt+0224)
Amdrel (Evening Raid)
Âurore (Night Raid, online late hours to early am - alt + 0194)
Hathlo (General Raid Information)
Jazjin/Razji (Guild/Community, online mostly at nights; Discord: Jazjin#2963)

1 Like

I just want to say that I have joined these folks a few months ago, and from the moment I joined, I felt like I belonged as much as anyone else.

I have been on too many guilds where one feels like there’s this small clique and everyone else is little more than fodder to fill the ranks, but not here. These folks are both skilled at the game and friendly. You can get some great conversations while getting carrie- I mean, while sharing in great mythic and raiding experiences with them!

I also had no issues with my thick accent. Finally, you people should join us in the cool kids night raiding group!

1 Like

Its been awhile and needs a bump again, updated with latest!

bumpbumpbump

We have an awesome community here at Dragonfly where all kinds are welcome. Whether you’re a new player or a returning veteran, we’ll have a group that suits your needs; if you just want to hang out and join for the social aspect, there’s always some people online to talk to. :slight_smile:

but pls join, I still need more friends

Recruitment bump.

Updated raid needs for Evening raid (Thu/Sat).

Bumping since we are looking for some new faces for 10.1 adventures! We had an awesome first season for Dragonflight, and look to keep it going.

Updated the original post with the latest. While our progression/AOTC raid groups are full for tanks, we’d love to see some tank friends for mythic keystones this season.