[H] DPS looking for raiding guild for shadowlands

Hey, I’m a kiwi based in S.Korea, and I’m looking to get back into raiding in Shadowlands. I stopped raiding / stepped back from the game a lot in WoD (have still played but on a much more casual level).
I typically do better on ranged characters than melee and am willing to play anything but mage (I played mage from LK - WoD and am a bit bored of it now). I was thinking of trying ele shaman for shadowlands. However, I have one of each class at, or close to, max level so can play anything.

My availability (I’ll do this in NZ times, but Aussie times will likely be better for me).
Monday, Tues, Thurs: 9:30pm - 1:30am.
Wed: 6:30pm - 1:30am
Fri: 7:30pm - 1:30am
Sat: 7:30pm - 1:30am
Sun: 12pm - 1:30am.
(note, sometimes my wed/fri availability can change at very short notice due to my work - however, it’s not very common, especially during covid times).

Previous raid history:
BC: Kara, Mag, gruul, TK, SSC, Hyjal, BT, 1/6 sunwell (before pre patch)
Wrath: Everything except no-light yogg, heroic anub’arak, and heroic sindragosa and LK (25 man).
Cata: everything except heroic rag (25 man)
Mists: 75% of most heroic modes (around this time, the guild/s I was in always started to have attendance issues more than lack of ability to beat the bosses).

If you think I’ll be a good fit, let me know your deets.

Also, forgot to add, I’m looking for a guild that has mythic level in mind.

Hey Ultimã

Not sure if that was NZ local times or Server Times you listed. If Oceanic Server time then check Sigil’s add HERE . We Raid 9-12am Server Time. We have a couple of Kiwis and usually end up with some SG based folk in the team

Vid

Hey Vhid,
The times I am available were listed in NZ time. I haven’t played on an oceanic realm in a while, so am not sure on the server time, I know Aus has a few different time zones, and am unsure on the differences between my time and Aus. So used NZ time as I know the difference. :smiley:

Hey there let me know what you think.

mmortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nag/saur horde guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.

We have space in our raid team for 1dps preferable a ranged dps , but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are a heroic team building into a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time and a 3rd raid night once mythic raiding starts

We like to have a few drinks while we play and get stuff done, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes. Always achieving Aotc.

Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325

Hi, we are an alliance based mythic guild. We are aiming for CE in SL. If you want to know more details and requirements for our raid team feel free to add me lana#11687.