[H] DPS looking for Guild

Hi all,

A friend and I are looking for a guild preferably East Coast raid times. We both have Mythic raiding experience in the past, but playing very casual in Shadowlands. Looking for a week night schedule and a community that understands having balance between gaming & RL commitments.

My friend plays mainly caster dps or his shaman who is enhance atm. I main a fury warrior with a DH alt and can play SPriest.

We are available to chat via discord - my disc Quaz#1964 & bnet Zim1093#1437.
His bnet is Renraga#11515.

Hello! My name is Moofasa and I am the Recruitment officer for Just Vibing
Just Vibing is a newly formed guild on Area 52 that is recruiting for Dragonflight. The focus of the guild is AOTC/Heroic raiding and KSM/Mythic plus. We are accepting casual players as well as people pushing Mythic+

Our Raid times are Friday-Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm Est.
we require 80% attendance.

We are currently looking for DPS ,unholy dk ,ww monk, boomy, spriest ,rogue, pally, warrior (We will Consider any class) those are just what we are in need of.

7/8 Normal
1/8 Heroic

Just Vibing Also has a Discord that we active in, right now we are are running mythic zeros until raid drops.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord Moofasa#6613
Bnet: Sypid#11196

Thank you for reading this, have fun!
-Moofasa

Heya Zimbarchi, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.