[H] DPS DK LF Semi-Hardcore CE Guild For Shadowlands

Hi all!

I’m returning to WoW for Shadowlands and wanted to hit the ground running with a guild that’s looking to progress semi-hardcoreish early on PvE-wise (Mythic+, CE). Most of my raid experience comes from legion on my mage where I achieved CE Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold & Uldir. Tried out BFA for a bit as well & downed several mythic bosses.

Prior to that, I mainly focused on PvP, achieving glad during MoP on my hunter as well.

I’m looking to bring this same competitive energy to shadowlands, mastering my class & helping out the guild in any way I can (whether that be farming mats, helping guildies gear, etc.) I very much enjoy the team aspect of the game & have the most fun when the guild works hard to bring down a dragon together.

Bit of IRL info about me - i’m close to my 30s & mainly work from home so very flexible with raiding times. Would prefer a guild that:

• Raids 2-3 times a week (3 hr - 4hr per session is fine)
  • Any combination of Mon-Fri & Sun from 8 PM EST - 2 AM EST works

I have links to my mage / hunter armory & logs but unfortunately not able to post here :(. My mage’s name is Darske (Kilrogg server) and my hunter’s name is Elarren (Illidan server). On my mage, i have several 99 logs for Nighthold & Emerald Nightmare.

For this xpac, i’m looking to roll a DK (Frost / Unholy). I’ve had beta access for several weeks and have mostly played DK through dungeons / test raid. I believe i have a pretty good handle on the class through the content i’ve ran.

Please feel free to get in touch with me through my discord handle: Darske#4560

Thank you!

Hi, Morillino,
<The Process> is looking for DPS DK and seems like it might be a good fit for what you’re looking for. Our raid times are 7-10PM M/W/Th, so if that’s not a problem and the environment seems interesting, please apply!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria that we’ve updated with each round of raid testing.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey there! We are searching for more DPS for our SL roster! Check us out !

hello,

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Resto Shaman

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237