[H] Dont Release 8/8H (9/9H 3/9M) Looking for raiders for Eternal Palace

Hello Thrall! [Dont Release] here to kick some tail. You wouldn’t like us when we’re angry.

Or something.

Who We Are:

[Dont Release] is a progression-focused weekend raiding guild looking to recruit for Eternal Palace and beyond! We work towards an environment of camaraderie with the drive and ability to progress without the expense of good old-fashioned fun. We get wild and goofy and often crude, but when the time rolls around to get serious, we do that with -at least- the third best of them.

Raid Schedule, Recruitment, and Supply:

[Dont Release] raids on a 2 day per week, 3 hour per night schedule. Our current official raid times (expressed in EST / server time) are:

Saturday: 8:30 - 11:30 PM
Sunday: 8:30 - 11:30 PM

At the present time, we are 8/8H EP. Last tiers we were 3/9M 9/9H, 2/2H CoS, and 3/8M 8/8H Uldir.

we are more than willing to consider exceptional applicants of any class or spec. On our list of highest priority are;
Healers - Paladin/Disc preferred. Others considered
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomie, Mage
Melee DPS - Rogue, Paladin, DH
Tanks - Full on Main tank. OS are fine

We are also looking for any player that has these specs as their OS, or have a tank/heals OS for Mythics, M+, and raid changes.

The guild bank will provide for any necessary enchants, and when available, raid consumables and other item enhancements will as well. Raiders are still encouraged to provide their own materials, or else help to maintain the bank’s active stock.

Interested? You can contact us by way of any one of the officers - if you don’t see these names in particular, you can ask anyone in the guild and they can usually point you in the right direction if they’re on an alt, etc. You can also feel free to send in-game mail or add them by BattleTag (where listed):

Cptcuddlêz/Herunoshi (Gamikk#1349, GM / Raid Leader)
Metatank/Ripbear (Stids#11126, Co-GM)
We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey, I read your post and am interested talking to you about available positions in your group. I have a group of 4 looking to find a guild to raid with. I’ll keep an eye for whenever you or another officer is on so I can ask in game ant chat a bit more about it. Hope to catch you online sometime to talk.

Za’qul Down! Working on Azshara! Come join us in getting AotC and building up for Mythics!

And we have AotC Now! Lets build up this roster and push into Mythics!