[H] <Dont Die> 8/8H VoI Recruiting for Aberrus!

<Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild that helps players avoid the PuG Scene by maintaining a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere. Are you looking to clear normal and heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? We are looking for players to help us continue on in Shadowlands!

Current Roster needs:
Low Priority: Tank - Blood DK, Guardian Druid, Prot Pally, Prot Warrior, BrM Monk,
HIGH Priority: Healer - Prevoker or Resto Druid preferred. Bonus points for offspec DPS!
Medium Priority: Ranged DPS - Devoker, Warlock, Mage
Low Priority: Melee DPS - Any melee dps
Any exceptional player will be considered!

Open Recruitment for Mythic+, PvP, or Social players!

Raid Schedule:
Monday 6-8:00 PM Server Time. (8-10 Central/ 9-11EST)
Thursday 6-8:00 PM Server Time. (8-10Central/ 9-11 EST)

DRAGONFLIGHT PROGRESSION
Aberrus:
Vault of the Incarnates: 8/8H (AoTC) 1/8M

SHADOWLANDS PROGRESSION
Fated Raids: 10/10H CN, 10/10H SoD, 11/11H Sepulcher
Sepulcher of the First Ones: 11/11N 11/11H (AoTC)
Sanctum of Domination: 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)
Castle Nathria: 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC) 2/10M

BATTLE FOR AZEROTH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H (AoTC)
Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H (AoTC)
Crucible of Storms 2/2N 2/2H (AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC) 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8N and 7/8H

LOOT: Group loot in Dragonflight. Using the system Blizzard is providing. Need before greed. Be respectful of others and loot. :slight_smile:

What is the goal?
Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master during each season of Shadowlands! We start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to achieve Keystone Master for as many guild members as possible. We strive to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. We believe that by pushing Mythic+ each season it can help gearing efforts and rewards for the guild.

Guild Communication
We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general.

What do we expect from our raiders/What about gear?
We want players who are similar progression to us or have had heroic raiding experience in the past. Currently must have a minimum ilvl of 395. Must be able to provide logs, if possible. For our raiders and guild members, we expect them to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. We have a zero tolerance policy for drama, rude, or toxic behavior. Secondly, we ask that you come to raid prepared by watching guides, know how to play your class, and strive to improve every week. We want players who fit well with the guild and can maintain a high level of attendance, since we have such a limited raiding schedule. Must be willing to run a minimum of one M+ that grants mid-tier heroic ilvl equivalent Great Vault option. Above all, we want to have fun, down bosses, and make friends.

If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildlight in-game or add Wild#11964 . I look forward to slaying many Alliance foes together so that we <Dont Die>!

1 Like

Bump! We have open recruitment for Shadowlands! Mainly looking for Mythic+, PvP, or Social players. Raiders can be added to the roster and will be trialed when Castle Nathria opens!

Bump! Updated recruitment needs and progress for Shadowlands! Seeking skilled and laid back tanks and DPS to join us as we continue knocking down bosses in Castle Nathria! Come have some fun with us!

Still need a prot warrior?

Hello Artencan. I didn’t have a chance to get this updated yesterday. We were able to solve our tank situation from within the guild. We are now looking for a few more DPS to add to the roster. Sorry about that! :frowning:

Any interest in a monk that plays ww and brm? Main gameplay I’m focused on this xpac is keys and arena but always enjoy slapping a raid boss with my foot.

Hello Drscholl! We never turn down skilled and laid back raiders that fit well with our guild. We would be interested in bringing you on and seeing how things go! All we ask from a raiding perspective is that you know your class, bring a positive attitude, and work to get better every week. :slight_smile:

Cool, I’ll look you up next few days. Not online tonight cause New Years and all.

Bump! Updated current progression and recruitment needs! We are searching for a WW monk, dps warrior, and disc/holy priest! Alternatively, we are looking for flex dps/heal offpsec such as spriest/healer or ww/mw monk. Hit me up for more info. :slight_smile:

Bump! New boss dead! Now 7/10H! Come join the fun and down some bosses.

Bump! Now at 8/10H and nearly have Stone Legion Generals down! Join us for some fun and enjoy killing bosses.

Also running an optional alt/normal run Saturday nights from 6-8 server!

Hi Wildlight, I’d like to apply to your guild to progress through heroic CN. I’m an ilvl 219 UH DK 4/10 N, 3/10 H, KSM achieved today, and around 1.6k CR in pvp. Other relevant raiding experience includes clearing classic MC as main tank bear druid lol.

Hi there Quelzergar! I’d love to chat more with you and see how we can fit you in. Can you add me on battle.net Wild#11964?

Sent you a btag requst from my btag YahYEET#11997

Bump! New boss down! Now sitting at 9/10H! Could really use an awesome shadow priest!

Bump! Almost 10/10H should be there after this lockout. Updated recruitment needs. Come join the fun!

Heroic Sire Denathrius down!! Woo! Come join the fun as we work to get gear farmed out and prep for 9.1!

Bump! Updated recruitment needs. Happy Patch 9.0.5! :slight_smile:

To the top! We need an awesome tank to help us keep farming H CN and smashing Mythic+!

would u guys take a undergeard mage im 207 ilvl have aotc on other toon but
i love my mage im excellent in mechanics and come prepared