[H] DK 10/10 H 2/10 M LF Raiding Guild

Experienced raider. Have a history with Tanking, Healing, DPS.

Current main: 216 Unholy DK

East Coast player. Evenings work best for me. Any time after 6PM EST is usually good for me. Can work with most days.

Currently on Wyrmrest Accord (would consider moving)

Hi there Orisu!

<Murloc Madness> may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Do you happen to have any other classes that you might be interested with?

if so, kindly check us out!

Hi Orisu!

Firestorm is a East Coast guild looking to get back to raiding in 9.1. We may be a great fit! Shoot me a message.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!

Sundust Syndicate is looking to build back up for 9.1!

We are a guild who was formed during CN and managed to get 2/10M before taking a break until 9.1 (and waiting too long for it…) Now we are looking for more like-minded people to fill out the roster from the Drought!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raiders by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in it.

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

What we expect from raiding applicants:

Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact: GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hey Orisu!

I’d love to chat with you. Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey Orisu,

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself interested in joining a new small community of close knit members, where we are like a family rather than a number in a large guild.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Orisu,

I represent a newly forming guild [Dragonmaw] and we are looking for more people for our Core Mythic team, We have been raiding for 3 weeks (alot of us return players) and have clearned 10/10N and 7/10H so far. Going for AOTC before 9.1 then hitting Mythic Hard. We raid Wednesday 9pm-12am /Friday 11pm-2am EST. If you have any questions go ahead and reach out to our GM COrtanasman#1193 Btag and TimohTee#6969 Discord

is multi server horde guild we are currently recuirting. Our Main raid team is 10/10 Normal, 9/10 Heroic.Our 2nd Team is 10/10Normal.We are seeking raiders to fill out the main team and the 2nd team.We welcome everyone. We are also preparing for 9.1 as well. We offer mythic +'s runs, social and our lovely pvp side. We are family oriented so we understand RL before wow.We are on the following servers.
Cairne/Perenolde/Ceneruis-Mother guild
Dalaran
Area52
Zul’jin
Tich
These are the 5 servers we are on currently. We have discord and a community. For more info you can message me here or on btag or discord
Btag-CountryBoy22#1116
Discord-Redneck4lyfe#6220

Hi Orisu, [H] Persistent-Thrall is recruiting for our core raid team. Raid D/T Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 est or 6pm-9 pst. You can contact me B-tag Cocopuff#1627 or discord Coco#6386. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Orisu,

If you are still looking, we would love to chat!

<Resîlîence> is a new guild created by a group of longstanding friends who have been raiding together for years. We’ve formed from the ashes of an AOTC / some mythic guild, and we are looking to push deeper into mythic progression going forward. The guild we come from was AOTC for all of BFA and in 9.0 as well, with a solid handful of mythic kills throughout.

While we get things up and running, we will maintain the raid times of our old guild, being Thursday/Friday 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

This will continue until the raid week of July 20th at which point we will switch to raiding Tuesday/Thursday, 9 P.M – 12 A.M. EST.

We plan on achieving AOTC quickly and then moving into mythic progress, at which point we will spin up our (optional) Saturday night alt raids and keys. It is also worth mentioning that many of our members also enjoy pushing fairly-high keys and routinely achieve KSM. Going into 9.1 we are in need of 10+ raiders. Though we do have some specific needs which will be listed below, we’re also wide open to anyone who would wish to apply.

Just a little information on the group itself - We’re a long-standing group of friends from a wide breadth of backgrounds including military, students, parents, 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. The guild has an average age of 25-35. We’ve decided to form this new guild in order to better serve our goals of mythic progress with the (lofty) goal of getting Cutting Edge in 9.1 and going forward. Realistically we’ll progress as best we can. Though we are progression minded and we take the game seriously, we all agree that the most important aspect is having fun in a safe place with our friends. We have a wide range of folks from many different ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender-identities, etc and we ask that any new member be respectful of that. We employ a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to hate-speech.

Our current needs are as follows:

RDPS
    Boomie
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
MDPS
    Warrior
    Monk
    Demon Hunter
Healer
    We aren’t necessarily looking for a dedicated healer, as we already have 4, though a DPS who can switch if necessary would be fantastic.

Again, any other DPS that wishes to apply should feel free. We are all set on tanks.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps , and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

(Chonky Cats) Bleeding Hollow are looking to fill our team with like minded players like yourself! If you wanna talk more please feel free to add my Discord or Bnet and we can talk :smiley:
BNET: LemonCannon#1536
Discord: LemonCannon#2615

Nostalgic Area-52H
Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30 Est/server
10/10H CN
See how we run things! Check out our vids on wowprogress.
Rah#1152 if you have any questions or want to set up a in disc interview.