[H] Divine - Tichondrius - 1/11M 11/11H - Wed/Fri 7:30pm PST - 1 Tank - 2 Healers - RDPS

Divine - Tichondrius - Horde

About Us
We are an active group of adults ranging from 18-40, we all have lives outside of this game but the majority of us play for a few hours daily in the evenings. We all have the same priority of pushing mythic raiding, and high keystones 15-25+. Our average guild raiderio is 3k. We are looking to expand our guild in all aspects and welcome anyone interested to apply.

The Goal
We are looking to build a team of strong players to push Mythic raiding content. We have many dedicated players looking to push keys daily and have big goals moving forward as a guild and we are always looking to improve our player base and grow as a community. We have participated in the MDI: Great Push and will continue to enter teams to represent us in WoW tournaments.

History
1/11M - 11/11H Sepulcher of the First Ones
4/10M Sanctum of Domination
5/10M Castle Nathria
5/12M Nyalotha

Raid Schedule
Wednesday & Friday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST / 10:30pm to 1:30am EST

We Offer
-Raid Consumables (flask,food,oils,gems,enchants,vantus)
-Dedicated individuals looking to push content whether it is raiding or mythic+
-Competitive environment. We are always looking to better our guild and roster with skilled players.
-x2 MDI teams currently competing in Season 3

What We Expect
-Communication - having a mic is preferred
-Nearly 100% attendance - we understand IRL emergencies but we rely on everyone to show up ready to raid on a weekly basis.
-Fully prepared for raids - Includes all consumables (guild bank provides most) and knowledge of boss fights
-Team player
-Progression mindset, includes the ability to take constructive criticism.
-Transfer and Faction Change Required for Successful Applicants

Recruitment Priorities
Tanks: 1 Tank any Class
Healers: 2 Healers - Resto Shammy / Holy or Disc Priest / Holy Pally / Mist Monk
RDPS: Mage / Hunter / Shadow / Elemental
MDPS: Deathknight / Warrior / WW
Will Consider Any Class/Role with logs

Contact
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Good Afternoon Bump!

Good Morning!

Good Night Boost!

Good Evening Forums!

Good Afternoon!

Good evening!

Good afternoon! 9.1 Announced! Filling up roster

Morning Bump!!

Good afternoon!

Good morning!

Good Morning!

Good evening!

Good Morning! Still looking for a few to fill our roster!

Good Morning!

Good evening!

Good Afternoon!

Good afternoon!

Hi there! I’m pretty sure I ran with you guys during nyalotha … I’m looking to transfer back to tichondrius and would like to join your guild. The times work perfect for me. My btag is wisiin#1852

Good evening!