[H] Disc/Shadow Priest or Lock and Hunter looking for mythic guild

My Hunter friend and I have been with our guild for several years but are looking for a mythic raiding and M+ guild. Our current guild never had the 20 people needed to do mythic progression so the guild would generally get AotC and then quit until the next tier. The two of us are wanting to work towards something more serious and pushing M+ in the off time. Please message me if we might meet some of your recruiting requirements so we can talk!

1 Like

What’s your Discord/Btag?

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey how’s it going? Absolute on Mal’ganis would be interested in chatting with you ASAP. We’re 3/10 M raiding Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10 est. Add me on discord at Rab#1322 so we can chat.

Raid Days/Times: Friday 8-11/Saturday 7-10 EST.

Progress: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/10M

Discord-Wyce#0556
Bnet-Derpin#1190

About Us:
We formed our guild towards the end of last tier and achieved 9/12 mythic. Our main goal is to have fun, and achieve CE every tier.

We are looking to achieve AOTC this week (1% on sire) and push into mythic prog. next week.

If you’re into keys, we have an active group of players who are always pushing something!

There are also a handful of players who run arenas throughout the week.

For our raiders we provide flasks, daily repairs, and Vantus.

Raider Standards:
-Attend 95% of raids.
-Be prepared with knowledge of your specific class and role in a given fight.
-Keep your character up to date outside of raid by doing keys and Torgast.

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, S-priest, Elemental shaman)
Melee DPS (Enhance Shaman)
Healers: Priest(holy)/Shaman

If you play a class that is not currently needed but you feel you know and play your class well feel free to add me and send me some logs.

is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid/Boomy
Warlock
DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times
During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations
You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply

Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò

Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Lok’tar, Voidbear!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central server. We’re 1/10M with AOTC. We could use both you and your friend.

Members run M+ at various levels throughout the week. We have a Thurs RBG team. We’ve been around since 2010, and earned 9/12M in Nya’lotha.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord (preferred): Ember#2528

Are you too good for heroic but not hardcore enough for mythic? AOTC, 2/10M is RECRUITING 2 Healers but all roles are welcome to apply. We raid Fridays/Saturdays 9:30p - 12:30a Server.

We would love to have more dps and especially a disc priest for our roster. Message me in discord: Tups#8470