[H] disc priest lf guild

disc priest looking for heroic guild btag impact #1537 looking for casual raiding m+ and rated arena perfer weekday

Did you ever get a guild?

Contact MANTA, 2 day a week AOTC guild 9/10 Heroic LF disc priest.

Hey there. I’m Kanyezus, the GM of Midnight Seared Bite. We’re a newly formed latenight guild on Area 52 and we think you’d be a proper fit for us, if you are able to bump your start time up an hour earlier. We are currently 10/10 normal and 6/10 heroic, we still have a number of spots open as we continue to lead successful pugs. Once our roster is full we will start Mythic progression. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 12AM to 3AM server time(EST) On offnights we usually hang out in discord and push mythic+ keys. We provide a fun and chill guild and raiding environment with the end game goal of reaching at least AOTC every raid tier.

If you’re interested you can reach me on bnet at Fl1pzomg#1101 or on our discord https://discord.gg/U4kAE4r4uP

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, We’re a normal/heroic raiding guild trying to fill out spots. We raid on Friday and Saturday 9-11 CST. Message me on discord at Yeti#8382 for more info.

Hello Fadedvoid!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey there!

I think you would be a good fit for our raid team. Below is some information on our team.

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

Hey Fadedvoid! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you! (assuming you’re still looking for a guild)!

We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/certified-crankers-210m-1010h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801284/