[H] <Did it For Whitney> 9/10M LF DPS

Hey there,

We are Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders coming back together to rebuild a Mythic Raiding guild. Most of us have raided together for years and we are looking to fill some slots to round out our roster. Some notable past achievements include:

US 170 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man (Siege of Orgrimmar)
US 43 Imperator Mar’gok
US 77 Mythic Black Hand
US 76 Mythic Archimonde
US 120 Mythic Xavius

We are currently 9/10M Castle Nathria. We reformed the guild in late January of this year, putting us about 6/7 weeks late to the progression scene, but we expect to clear Mythic this tier as we build out our roster. And expect for next tier to crest back into the US top 100!

We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and a Warrior, but no exceptional player will be overlooked.

If you have any questions feel free to contact our recruitment officer at MayorJuevos#1615. You can also fill out an application using the below link

Thanks for your time and good luck in your search!

Could use some ranged DPS

Could also use 1 more healer

Hungering down!

Lets get some more people!

Good Morning, I am a 209 Resto Druid (Boomkin OS) looking for a guild. I am currently 7/10H but i have years of Mythic raiding experience. I took the last 3 years off before this expansion but i was previously a CE raider. i sent you a friend request, i hope to talk to you more to see if we are a good fit.

Still looking for warlocks, hunters, and an spriest to fill our roster!

Inerva dies tonight!

Warlock please

Priest or hunter too

Sun king down!

Also have a healing spot available

220 VDH 3/10M (5/10M guild)
add me on disc if you want to talk Evil#1770

Inerva down!

2 new bosses this week? Xymox dies tonight

Added link to application

2 bosses in one week?

Hunter spot currently open