<H> DH Dps looking for casual raiding

Hello, as the title says I am looking for a casual raiding spot. I raided in a U.S. top 100 guild from vanilla through the first tier of Cata before taking an 8 year break. Ive been back for about 9 months and would like to get into a casual raid guild.

Looking for 2 to 3 days a week from 9-12 est.

My bfa experience includes 12/12 heroic nya and 15+ mythic keys in every dungeon. Currently I have cleared 12/12 normal CN.

Hey, check us out here
[H]Casual Raiding Guild Looking for Healer - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Add me on bnet kahntohazn#1135

INFINITE THEORIES on Bloodhoof/Duskwood is currently recruiting dps for our raid team. We have a very strong core of players who just want to clear heroic raids and have fun. With people out of town or family in town etc for the holidays we don’t have a set schedule until 2021 but we always go at 8pm EST currently for about 3hrs 2 nights a week. If we like you enough we will pay for server transfers!
As a guild we are 6/10N and 1/10H with a few having cleared the raid in pugs.

We are struggling with losing a lot of guild loot having to pug 50% of our dps and are in need of:
Any dps but primarily
MAGE
DEMON HUNTER
KITTY/BOOMY
Elemental
MM hunter

Add me on bnet Nioxous#1598 and thanks for your time!

Hey Ziljain, we are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Bnet kahntohazn#1135
Disc zijain#5423